Is Verizon trying to fix something not broken

Jayn

Jay
Ok what's the deal with Verizon? our net keeps kicking out every 10 or so mins.. It is getting real annoying.. It did it once before last week too.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Ok what's the deal with Verizon? our net keeps kicking out every 10 or so mins.. It is getting real annoying.. It did it once before last week too.

Did you check all of your phone outlets to make sure none of your dongles are missing? It's also possible one of your dongles went bad.

Jayn

Jay
No it's not that, this just started to happen this past hour or so, it was fine till then. It did happened last week also and it was confirmed it was on Verizon part.

Vince

Are you in the Mechanicsville area? Verizon has had a lot of trouble up there. Personally, I've had very little problems with them.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
What did they say when you called them?

Solar flares? Ice on the wires (Oh, forget that, FIOS is underground)? What, you mean you don't have FIOS? That's why your Verizon service is unreliable. Now, if you can swing a re-mortgage of your house, let me show you a package on FIOS where you can get 67 more Spanish language channels, 43 more Home shopping channels and 68 Big tractor/Big truck off-road channels.