Smcps

awpitt

Main Streeter
Parents.

If you don't feel like waiting until tomorrow, MP2 report cards are available in the HAC.

punjabigyrl

Actually I calculate my kids grades at home to give me a guesstimate of what they have so I know girl has 1 B and the rest A's and Boy is 2 B's and the rest A's

awpitt

Main Streeter
Actually I calculate my kids grades at home to give me a guesstimate of what they have so I know girl has 1 B and the rest A's and Boy is 2 B's and the rest A's

That's a good way to do it assuming all graded assignments make it home.

SoMDGirl42

Home Access Center. It's been around since about 2006. They talk about it at the beginning of each school year at the school open houses.

SMCPS - Students / Parents

Thanks. She's only been around since 2005, so maybe in a few years, I'll know all about HAC, but until then, I'll wait one more day. :killingme I don't think her kindergarten grades will affect her college application.

TGB

Yes and so are the current grade averages which is why it was odd that you were doing calculating when it was already done in the HAC.

You must be referring that to Punjabigyrl who calculates. I just merely said The assignments and thier grades are on HAC