Korner Karryout in Oraville

granny45

Thank. I didn't think to look in other areas of the forum. I just hope it is no one I know. This is the area I grew up in.

Danzig

Have you changed your photographic technique or equipment? Colors seem to 'pop' more than usual. Maybe it's the fact you didn't have to deal with rain, smoke or mist.
Also have not changed gear too much, I went from a D3S and a D3 to two D3S Nikon cameras. I won't be upgrading to the D4 anytime soon. many of those photos were at 12,800 ISO, and all of them were wide open at 2.8

Too many drunks on the road last night.

Left Wildewood at 6:15 and headed home. Had to deal with 1 (I assume) drunk driver and 1 moron driver. Drunk was playing games with other drivers (blocking, speeding up and slowing down, tailgaiting, etc.). I was very thankfull when they turned off at Loveville Rd. After I passed Mt. Zion and got to where I could see all the emergency lights for this accident, I got in the left lane and slowed down. I was WAY in front of moron driver when I moved over. He IMMEDIATELY turned on his high beams, sped up and got right on my tail. He turned left at a crossover before I got to the accident scene. I can only assume he had been drinking as well.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
This guy was trouble. Now he's killed someone.
Denton was charged with failing to return and remain at the scene of an accident, failure to drive right of the center line, negligent driving, and failure to control speed to avoid an accident in Charles County in October of 2009.

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9
Baja was just going to say the same thing.
He didn't have a clean traffic history and unfortunately he has now taken someones life because of his negligence. Sad! Prayers to both families as one has lost their son forever and the other will probably go to prison for veh. manslaughter... Just so sad!

sockgirl77

SoMdNews.com: Passenger killed, driver hurt in St. Mary’s pickup crash

Story has been updated with my uncle's comments. I normally wouldn't post this and don't like putting things like this out there, but just know that we lost one of the good guys. Someone who wasn't ashamed to let the world know how much his wife and kids meant to him, and how he would do anything for them. Definitely a sad time for everyone involved.

The police report said that alcohol was a factor. I do not see that in the article. Not trying to be nasty but I'm wondering where Wharton got his "facts".