Blizzard on the way.

bcp

In My Opinion
Today: Partly Cloudy With Morning Lows In The Mid 30s And Afternoon Highs Just Above 50 ... Expect 1-3" Of Light Snow Wednesday - Especially North County And Mainly Grass -

Stock up now while you still can. Fill the tank, call the relatives, walk the dog.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Weather channel is saying there is a slight chance of som snow mixing in with tomorrow's rain

nutz

Stock up now while you still can. Fill the tank, call the relatives, walk the dog.

Thanks for the heads up. After reading it, I went out and put the snow plow's on, waxed the skis, checked the laces on the snowshoes and got extra bread, milk,TP, beer and coffee. Bring it on :lmao:

glhs837

Power with Control
Thanks for the heads up. After reading it, I went out and put the snow plow's on, waxed the skis, checked the laces on the snowshoes and got extra bread, milk,TP, beer and coffee, and booked tickets to CO.Bring it on :lmao:

Fixed it ferya:)

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
BCP beat Arkie to the over reaction over nothing parade. Good job!

Don't egg him on - he's just trying to get attention. I posted that I beat him at it, but my time stamp is a tad late I think? Well I bet I THOUGHT of it BEFORE he did? LOL :lmao:

Vince

Didn't you forget about the milk, bread and TP? Besides, there is no blizzard on the way. My new snowblower is sitting in the garage collecting dust.