Toots Bar

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Most of you probably know that they're under new ownership, and that the entertainment lineup is a good bit different than what it used to be - more contemporary, adult rock, that sort of thing.

Anyway, this month they're having a Mardi Gras party on Feb 21st, with 2 for 1 Hurricanes, beads, masks, and a live DJ.

They'll also be having a huge St. Patrick's Day party on March 17. The owner, Pat Dugan, comes from a long line of nutty Irishmen and they take their St. Patty's Day seriously. :lol: He didn't send me any details, but I'm sure it will be an incredible night.

Every Tuesday they have Two 4 Tuesday, with all beer and rail drinks two for one.

And yes, they are an advertiser, so don't report me for spamming. :lol: But it's also a terrific bar with a friendly, laid back clientele and pubby atmosphere.

:yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
are you a regular at Toot's Vrai?

I'm not a regular at any bar, but I do like Toots. They get great bartenders in there, even before the new ownership, and it's comfortable. Like, you go in some bars and if you don't already know everyone, you feel like an outsider and drink your beer alone. But at Toots people will talk to you and include you, and you can actually meet people in there.

It's a good bar. :yay:

dontknowwhy

I'm not much of a drinker but....certain obligations make it my regular hangout...not every weekend but at least twice a month...just curious if we know each other from hangin out there...

I'm not a regular at any bar, but I do like Toots. They get great bartenders in there, even before the new ownership, and it's comfortable. Like, you go in some bars and if you don't already know everyone, you feel like an outsider and drink your beer alone. But at Toots people will talk to you and include you, and you can actually meet people in there.

It's a good bar. :yay:

I agree. I used to wait while having a beer in there when I had to pick son up at work. So I've only been there in the afternoon and for 1 poker run.

Tomcat

Anytime
I'm not much of a drinker but....certain obligations make it my regular hangout...not every weekend but at least twice a month...just curious if we know each other from hangin out there...

She's the skinny redhead with the big boobs in the background:smack:

Attachments

• 403163_2775838952678_1159210818_32249369_1122952467_n.jpg
    403163_2775838952678_1159210818_32249369_1122952467_n.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 173

John Z

if you will
I've never been to Toots, but a friend gave me one of those round "free drink" tokens from there. Do they still hand those out? Tell me about these tokens. :buddies: