Pig Roast

rweston8

:howdy: Does anyone know of someone who can roast a pig? Were planning a party in May and would love a pig roasted. Not sure if im doing this right its my first day on here. Thanx for any help

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I am sure this post will upset some very long time members :frown: Wee for one is gunna hate you right off the bat...

dontknowwhy

Knobby Boteler...You can get his info from Pat Dugan at Toot's...he does most of the Pig Roasts for the local biker events

bcp

In My Opinion
:howdy: Does anyone know of someone who can roast a pig? Were planning a party in May and would love a pig roasted. Not sure if im doing this right its my first day on here. Thanx for any help

Roasted one for new years.
Planning another come spring at some sort of festive get together with people from here, facebook and beyond.

Its not that hard, but you do have to plan on a long time to cook it, no open flame, just smoldering wood under the grates. just remember to keep the pig moist while its smoking.

royhobie

hobieflyer

I hope it's that darn pig in the GEICO commericals!!!

BOHDEN

Call my dad, his name is Glenn 301-643-6856, he has Twin Grills Catering, and we have on several occasions cooked a whole Pig for Graduation Parties, Summer Parties, or whatever kind of cooking event.
Tell him I saw the post online and referred you to him. Im of course his daughter Denise.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
WHEEEEEEEEEE
WHEE
WHEE
WHEEEEEEEEE

HEY! IS THAT BARBECUE SAUCE? WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT LIGHTER?!?!

~Maxwell's last words.