Dear Abby Writes to Hollywood

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Anybody notice this letter from H'wood in today's Post? We're famous!

Dear Abby:

I have been married for more than 20 years. My wife and I have been friends with a certain couple, "Claude and Maude," for 15 years. On New Year's Eve we all went out to dinner and a few drinks. I was the designated driver, so I did not drink. When we returned home, all three, my wife, Claude and Maude, proceeded to get trashed to the max.

Maude got sick and passed out; my wife went to bed. Claude and I sat up and watched the ball drop and a couple of other programs. I fell asleep about 1:30 a.m. and assumed that Claude would, too. Around 2:00 a.m., I got out of my chair and walked to my bedroom. Claude was sitting on the bed next to my wife, putting his pants on. My wife was passed out, so I don't know what happened. It has bothered me so much since then that I can't sleep and don't know what to do. If ever there was a reason for me to become violent, that was it, but I kept my cool. The next morning, my wife could remember nothing at all. What do you think I should do?Outraged in Hollywood, Md.

In view of the fact that a 15-year friendship is at stake, talk to Claude. It's possible that he was so loaded that he didn't know where he was, and nothing happened.

The best advice I can offer now is that Claude, Maude and your wife should all do something about their drinking. Let this serve as a wake-up call.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Not sure I would want to be famous for that.

But I am curious as to who it could be. :lol:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
In my original post, instead of saying "famous", I should have said "infamous", as in famous not in a good kind of way.

Aahhhh, the drama of Southern Maryland.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Re: Re: Dear Abby Writes to Hollywood

Originally posted by cariblue
So what did hubby do? Does keeping his cool mean standing there with his jaw on the floor, or did he ask Clause WTF he was doing? The wife doesn't remember anything, but did hubby tell her what he witnessed, or leave her in the dark about the whole thing? Hell, if I'd been hubby I would of copped a feel to find out if she was soiled.

Something just doesn't ring true about this.

:yeahthat: I have to agree. I can't imagine B thinking that maybe I had been "violated" and just standing there without doing something. I'm thinking that at least he should have woken her up right then and there. Something just doesn't sit well. Men for the most part jealous creatures. I can't imagine even the strongest just standing there.

Wow! I would have knocked the guy out.
I wonder if he had his wife check her vagina for tearing,etc,etc... just proof that something did happen. That would suck....

D

darkriver4362

Originally posted by SilverIntrepid
Wow! I would have knocked the guy out.
I wonder if he had his wife check her vagina for tearing,etc,etc... just proof that something did happen. That would suck....

Beat his azz till he's bleeding or unconsious.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I'm always amazed that some people have such complicated lives. Imagine being in this type of situation.....

My life is nice, quiet, uncomplicated and NORMAL. I thank God for that.

ceo_pte

Originally posted by BadGirl
Anybody notice this letter from H'wood in today's Post? We're famous!

Dear Abby:

I have been married for more than 20 years. My wife and I have been friends with a certain couple, "Claude and Maude," for 15 years. On New Year's Eve we all went out to dinner and a few drinks. I was the designated driver, so I did not drink. When we returned home, all three, my wife, Claude and Maude, proceeded to get trashed to the max.

Maude got sick and passed out; my wife went to bed. Claude and I sat up and watched the ball drop and a couple of other programs. I fell asleep about 1:30 a.m. and assumed that Claude would, too. Around 2:00 a.m., I got out of my chair and walked to my bedroom. Claude was sitting on the bed next to my wife, putting his pants on. My wife was passed out, so I don't know what happened. It has bothered me so much since then that I can't sleep and don't know what to do. If ever there was a reason for me to become violent, that was it, but I kept my cool. The next morning, my wife could remember nothing at all. What do you think I should do?Outraged in Hollywood, Md.

In view of the fact that a 15-year friendship is at stake, talk to Claude. It's possible that he was so loaded that he didn't know where he was, and nothing happened.

The best advice I can offer now is that Claude, Maude and your wife should all do something about their drinking. Let this serve as a wake-up call.

I've been very loaded before, but wil honestly admit that although I may have done some things at the time and then regretted them later, I always knew what I was doing. My opinion is that if you knew how to get your pants off, could actually get them off, then you probably had a good idea what you were doing.

ceo_pte

Re: Re: Re: Dear Abby Writes to Hollywood

Originally posted by kwillia
Too bad Maude passed out, it could of been a threesome, huh...:ohwell:

between who? It's a little confusing, espeically with the names Maude and Claude.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Originally posted by willie
:confused:
A Badgirl up at 4:17 in the morning???

And here I am up on Sat morning at 1:54. Pretty sad, huh?

But at least I'm not doing something inappropriate like Claude and Maude and the rest of the group. I may be BadGirl, but I'm not THAT bad.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Sadly, I'm not really a BadGirl, just a gal who WANTS to be a BadGirl. Let's just say I'm a "BadGirl in Training".