Why are people so nasty?

GopherM

Darwin was right
We went to BJs and when I went to get a cart there was a dirty diaper on the ground in the cart shelter. Not 20 feet away and centered up between the two ends of the cart shelter was a perfectly good trash can just begging to be used.

Basty Nasturds! It would be great to find out where these people live so someone could make a night deposit on their front porch.

We went to BJs and when I went to get a cart there was a dirty diaper on the ground in the cart shelter. Not 20 feet away and centered up between the two ends of the cart shelter was a perfectly good trash can just begging to be used.

Basty Nasturds! It would be great to find out where these people live so someone could make a night deposit on their front porch.

Heh, if I EVER saw some one doing that they would be sporting it out of the parking lot on their hood.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Well, we r talkin about southen Maryland here. And since yuo live in leonardtown, my guess it may have ben the st. mary;s walmart you are refering to, wihch is particulalry smib as i recall. welfare babymommas, young white girls whith older drak guys that look liek pimps, wannabe thughs...the list goes on.

Mixed that last one REAL good, eh? :buddies:

mitzi

Well, we r talkin about southen Maryland here. And since yuo live in leonardtown, my guess it may have ben the st. mary;s walmart you are refering to, wihch is particulalry smib as i recall. welfare babymommas, young white girls whith older drak guys that look liek pimps, wannabe thughs...the list goes on.

The OP said they were at BJ's, do you read?

GopherM

Darwin was right

It looks like you spell about as well as you read and you probably fit right in with the group that you cast so many aspersions upon. I never centered my comment on any region, ethnic, or socio-economic group. I have seen this throughout the country.

I would rather suffer dirty diapers in a parking lot than delve into the mind of a bigoted racist idiot.

Like I said...Why are some people so nasty?

MMM_donuts

I'm not sure if I'm just noticing it more as I get older or if people are just generally nastier but it's not limited to Maryland. People are just angry these days. And the sense of entitlement ("I don't care, I'll do what I want")!!

Sometimes it really gets to me but I try my hardest to be as nice, and polite, and personally and socially responsible as I can....even when I'm driving...which can be a REAL CHALLENGE. Subsequently leading me to drink a lot, lol (just kidding!.......kind of)

GopherM

Darwin was right
I'm not sure if I'm just noticing it more as I get older or if people are just generally nastier but it's not limited to Maryland. People are just angry these days. And the sense of entitlement ("I don't care, I'll do what I want")!!

Sometimes it really gets to me but I try my hardest to be as nice, and polite, and personally and socially responsible as I can....even when I'm driving...which can be a REAL CHALLENGE. Subsequently leading me to drink a lot, lol (just kidding!.......kind of)

I think it is just pure laziness. It extends well beyond dirty diapers within easy walking distance from a trash can. I see a lot of shopping carts left in areas when it was only a short walking distance to the herding areas. I can't imagine what it is like to manage any sort of retail store when so many shelf items are left in areas other than where they were picked up. I know shoplifting adds a lot to the customer's final cost, but I wonder how much prices could be cut if extra people didn't have to be hired to patrol the store and return things to where they belong. A lot of what I see left in out of place areas of stores are refrigerated items that probably spoil before they are spotted.

Lazy, lazy people.

MMM_donuts

I think it is just pure laziness. It extends well beyond dirty diapers within easy walking distance from a trash can. I see a lot of shopping carts left in areas when it was only a short walking distance to the herding areas. I can't imagine what it is like to manage any sort of retail store when so many shelf items are left in areas other than where they were picked up. I know shoplifting adds a lot to the customer's final cost, but I wonder how much prices could be cut if extra people didn't have to be hired to patrol the store and return things to where they belong. A lot of what I see left in out of place areas of stores are refrigerated items that probably spoil before they are spotted.

Lazy, lazy people.

Lazy, yes!!

The shopping cart thing really bothers me, too! I'm glad I'm not the only one. How hard is it to walk your big booty two more car spaces over to put the cart in it's proper place?! And honestly I don't know how people can handle leaving the carts out of their proper place. I wonder what their houses look like.

Crazyolgooseman

Its much better down here (charles county) than PG where we came from.

People seemed so mad that your were shopping at their store and paying them for goods and services?

WTF?

B

frequentflier

happy to be living

"Stoopid people shouldn't breed"

....or be allowed to......

GopherM

Darwin was right
Wow...either the board mama yanked ChesBchSprtsmn's crude/racist comments or he/she didn't like the spotlight and yanked their own comments. Too bad they are still quoted and their idiot remarks are still up for others to see.