New in SOMD

GNO.Marathon

Hi everyone!

I am new to Southern Maryland, using a friend of mine's forum name so I could post. I am a Mary Kay rep and was wondering if there were any people out there looking for a rep or had any ideas for me to expand my customer base. I am offering a 25% off sale on any orders placed through the 24th too. I don't have a website address, but you can contact me a jours@marykay.com if you have any advice or are looking for a consultant.

Thanks and I really hope I like it here!

awpitt

Main Streeter
Hi everyone!

I am new to Southern Maryland, using a friend of mine's forum name so I could post. I am a Mary Kay rep and was wondering if there were any people out there looking for a rep or had any ideas for me to expand my customer base. I am offering a 25% off sale on any orders placed through the 24th too. I don't have a website address, but you can contact me a jours@marykay.com if you have any advice or are looking for a consultant.

Thanks and I really hope I like it here!

One way would be to become a sponsor of or take out a classified ad here at SOMD.com The Forums here usually aren't for business advertising unless you're a sponsor. It would be money well spent.