For anyone who sells scrap metal , st marys county

pbotz

about a week ago i took some metals to the new place on rt 5 in charlotte hall, near the farmers market. Sorry to say i was pretty diasppointed.

The prices they quoted on the phone were much higher than what i got once i unloaded all my material. My fault for not confirming before i unloaded.
I just felt the main guy in the office did not really care if i brought my material to him or not. Just seeing how he handled me and some other people dropping off material made me feel like there not going to try very hard to keep you using them.

Just my opinion. Theres many other places local ive taken metals to and felt they were more than glad to take my material and future materials.

Copper from live power lines.

Yeowwwwww.gif

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!
about a week ago i took some metals to the new place on rt 5 in charlotte hall, near the farmers market. Sorry to say i was pretty diasppointed.

The prices they quoted on the phone were much higher than what i got once i unloaded all my material. My fault for not confirming before i unloaded.
I just felt the main guy in the office did not really care if i brought my material to him or not. Just seeing how he handled me and some other people dropping off material made me feel like there not going to try very hard to keep you using them.

Just my opinion. Theres many other places local ive taken metals to and felt they were more than glad to take my material and future materials.

What were you quoted? The last that I heard (few weeks ago), Champion Auto was paying $12.50 per 100 lbs.