LuLu FuzzyButt and KiKi StinkerToes?

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I think that LuLu FuzzyButt and KiKi StinkerToes should have a play date one day ....

well if we can keep LuLu awake that is .....

Attachments

• LuLu_FuzzyButt1.jpg
    LuLu_FuzzyButt1.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 255
  • LuLu_FuzzyButt2.jpg
    LuLu_FuzzyButt2.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 225

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
What a pretty cat!

When she arrived at Tri-County she was covered in scabs from fleas and most of her fur had fallen out - she was a mess. I asked about her and they said she would be put down after her stray time was up (found living on the street). I said what day is her stray time up? They said Friday. I said I'll take her. That ugly skinny thing turned into this beautiful gal!

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Here she is a few days after I got her ...... and let me just say, this picture just doesn't show how bad she really looked either .....

Attachments

• LuLu1.jpg
    LuLu1.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 257

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Wow, what a difference. She sure turned into a beauty.

My Mom called her Lucky Lucy - so that's how she got the name LuLu.

They didn't even give her a chance to make it out alive, they said by how badly she looked, that NO ONE was going to adopt her, so she was scheduled to be euthanized that Friday. It just tugged at my heart when I looked at how pitiful she was.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Wow she she does not look like the same cat at all...I love the calico Mctabbys...what a lucky girl

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
She looks great! You did a WONDERFUL job!!!! Now hopefully you will find a nice home for her.

Actually she is one of the rescue residents. Took a LONG time for her to feel comfortable enough to let her full personality unfold.

Oh I mentioned her qualities earlier about being a lap kitty and all? She also kills mice :yay: . I see her on patrol in the kitchen regularly. Darn mouse under the stove keeps eating the peanut butter off the mouse trap - WTH?

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Actually she is one of the rescue residents. Took a LONG time for her to feel comfortable enough to let her full personality unfold.

Oh I mentioned her qualities earlier about being a lap kitty and all? She also kills mice :yay: . I see her on patrol in the kitchen regularly. Darn mouse under the stove keeps eating the peanut butter off the mouse trap - WTH?

I saw on Billy the Exterminator recently that roaches eat the peanut butter, not the mice. You might have more of a problem than you think.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I saw on Billy the Exterminator recently that roaches eat the peanut butter, not the mice. You might have more of a problem than you think.

Thankfully I do not have roaches. I would know if I did. They leave behind roach poop. I tested the trap and although it takes a bit of pressure to snap it, it should get the mouse.

What I need to do is put peanut butter on the kitchen floor in the open and let the cat get the mouse while the mouse eats the peanut butter? Hmm.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
So I was watching our recent addition, a male SENIOR rescue kitty, and HE was sniffing LuLu FuzzyButts BUTT! I said oh my, I bet you'd also like to visit KiKi Stinkertoes .... huh?

Funny how when Boxy (dog) sniffed her butt she would whack him, but when the senior kitty boy did it she didn't whack him, WTH? Is that species bias?