Paintless Dent Referral

Justme2

:cds: Frigging wind blew that tree so hard:cds::cds:

It shot it's limbs all over my car!!!:cds::cds:

Mother nature and her sex acts left a dent in the hood and now I am looking to get something done about.

Has any body used a paintless dent company that massages the dent out with out damaging the paint with great results and REALLY satisfied with the work they had done?

Last edited:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
:cds: Frigging wind blew that tree so hard:cds::cds:

It shot it's limbs all over my car!!!:cds::cds:

Mother nature and her sex acts left a dent in the hood and now I am looking to get something done about.

Has any body used a paintless dent company that massages the dent out with out damaging the paint with great results and REALLY satisfied with the work they had done?

After the May 2010 hail storm, several paintless-dent repair companies set up shop in the area to service all the dented automobiles. They picked up and left after clearing out all the $m's in insurance money available. Don't know if any of the local body shops do it this way, but the result is sweet.

sparkyaclown

http://somddentrepair.com

Southern Md Dent Repair

301-848-6003

check out some of the Facebook pics of before and after work.

This guy just took out a couple of dents in my wife's Infinity. Someone bashed the hell out of one of the doors in a parking lot and he was able to get them out and even took the remaining paint transfer off. He did an excellent job and the price he charged was very reasonable.