Angelina Jolie Needs a Cheeseburger

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm surprised her stylist doesn't suggest she cover up those bony shoulders and emaciated arms. She looks like Skeletor with great hair and a designer dress.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I love a good Hollyweird freakshow. :jerry:

Attachments

• ajbones.jpg
    ajbones.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 121

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I'm surprised her stylist doesn't suggest she cover up those bony shoulders and emaciated arms. She looks like Skeletor with great hair and a designer dress.
She usually does. She's been very skinny for quite awhile and she's known for covering her arms. What's funny is that she chose to show them off in a dress that is quite similar to one that Jennifer Aniston wore the hell out of a couple years ago. :lol:

Attachments

• m02fh7EEQe1qznch8.jpg
    m02fh7EEQe1qznch8.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 96

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She usually does. She's been very skinny for quite awhile and she's known for covering her arms. What's funny is that she chose to show them off in a dress that is quite similar to one that Jennifer Aniston wore the hell out of a couple years ago. :lol:

:teamjen: :yahoo:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

:yay: I said that last night on FB - she looks like Skeletor with red lipstick!! :killingme