Base Drill

DallasRed

Question for the Base Contractors.

When they are doing the drill next month, are you going to be allowed to come to work?

Or are you being told to stay home without pay?

Or the BEST stay home and you will be paid?

Any further INFO would be great!!!!

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Official direction to everyone is don't go to work. It depends on your company and contract as to what they want you to do. Most say switch cws or take leave.

GardeningGal

When they are doing the drill next month, are you going to be allowed to come to work?

Do you work on the base? If not, don't think you have the "need to know". Folks, please don't provide any additional info.

If you are a contractor you should have been provided this info. If not ask your supervisor, not the forums.

Do you work on the base? If not, don't think you have the "need to know". Folks, please don't provide any additional info.

Don't sweat it hon., unless are with security?

DallasRed

Yes, I do...And its not a big secret at all. Please send me a private PM if you want. From what I understand the Base CO said they cannot keep you from coming to work.

DallasRed

If you are a contractor you should have been provided this info. If not ask your supervisor, not the forums.

Don't sweat it hon., unless are with security?

I know what I was told the whole point was to find out what they are telling other contractors.

As it stands now I am supposed to be there. Ooops! I am seriously thinking about staying there Thus. night. Air mat and sleeping bag..check. Bucket of chicken...check. Change of clothes...check. Might be rather peaceful and plus save gas.

dustin

UAIOE
What has me concerned is the fact that they are telling me I'm not allowed to come to work and that they won't pay me.
There's probably a clause in your contract or equivilant.

What do you think will happen to your work schedule if there is a real threat and the base is locked down?

Train like you fight...

What has me concerned is the fact that they are telling me I'm not allowed to come to work and that they won't pay me.

You sure? I got "strongly discouraged" if you didn't have to be there. Not from the company either. Basewide info. Maybe your company is a bit on the , hey lets save money side.