Twilight star to take dad to sex club

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Twilight star Rob Pattinson keen to take dad to German 'orgy club' KitKatClub | News.com.au

ROBERT Pattinson has found a bizarre way to bond with his dad - partying at a German fetish club.

The 25-year-old Twilight star, nicknamed R-Patz, visited Berlin's infamous KitKatClub in a bid to escape adoring fans' attentions as he shot his new movie Bel Ami in the city.

Guests there are banned from wearing "normal" clothes. Instead they are encouraged to don garb such as nipple clamps, metal cage dresses and leather thongs.

Yet when dad Richard heard he had been there, he revealed he was keen to visit the sex club with him.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Twilight star Rob Pattinson keen to take dad to German 'orgy club' KitKatClub | News.com.au

ROBERT Pattinson has found a bizarre way to bond with his dad - partying at a German fetish club.

The 25-year-old Twilight star, nicknamed R-Patz, visited Berlin's infamous KitKatClub in a bid to escape adoring fans' attentions as he shot his new movie Bel Ami in the city.

Guests there are banned from wearing "normal" clothes. Instead they are encouraged to don garb such as nipple clamps, metal cage dresses and leather thongs.

Yet when dad Richard heard he had been there, he revealed he was keen to visit the sex club with him.

Okay.....uuummm.....no.....
Anything regarding sex not to mention BDSM-type stuff; ie; nipple clamps and metal cage dresses WITH DAD.....
NFW!!!

The only thing possibly weirder would be to go with his Mother or both of them to this place.

B/I/U.....yeah, yeah.....I tahpe lyk I tawk. :biggrin: