Anyone listening to Calvert scanner?

frequentflier

happy to be living
Half listening since I got home. Heard an OD on subject in a basement.
Just heard a cop call in w/ someone cussing in background. Moment later, he says she's trying to kick out the windows. Heading to the detention center... Saturday night- is it a full moon?

Katelin

one day the dark will end
Half listening since I got home. Heard an OD on subject in a basement.
Just heard a cop call in w/ someone cussing in background. Moment later, he says she's trying to kick out the windows. Heading to the detention center... Saturday night- is it a full moon?

....full moon.....almost!!! (plus it is the warm weather we have been having!!)

mmesser0

C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS!
Not listening to Calvert's, but we are listening to St. Mary's because we heard a cop go by.. found out there was a shooting off Chaptico Road on Troy Court. In the dispatchers words: "a #1 male, 18-19yrs old from DC, was trying to break into a residence on Troy Court, when the homeowner fired shots and shot the suspect in the leg." The suspect has been apprehended. Entertaining day for St. Mary's!

frequentflier

happy to be living
Not listening to Calvert's, but we are listening to St. Mary's because we heard a cop go by.. found out there was a shooting off Chaptico Road on Troy Court. In the dispatchers words: "a #1 male, 18-19yrs old from DC, was trying to break into a residence on Troy Court, when the homeowner fired shots and shot the suspect in the leg." The suspect has been apprehended. Entertaining day for St. Mary's!

Good for the homeowner! Too bad the bullet didn't hit the thug in the crotch.

frequentflier

happy to be living
:killingme
That would have been great!

Break the cycle!
It is my understanding the 19 y/o punk that broke into my store and stole money and did $25,000 worth of damage to the Grid Iron Grill is the oldest of 10 kids. Daddy is in prison, some of the younger kids are following in daddy and big brothers foot steps. Mama has been allowed to keep popping out kids compliments of you and me.
If these pieces of flotsam are not allowed to reproduce, maybe the world will be a safer place!

JoeRider

Federalist Live Forever
Break the cycle!
It is my understanding the 19 y/o punk that broke into my store and stole money and did $25,000 worth of damage to the Grid Iron Grill is the oldest of 10 kids. Daddy is in prison, some of the younger kids are following in daddy and big brothers foot steps. Mama has been allowed to keep popping out kids compliments of you and me.
If these pieces of flotsam are not allowed to reproduce, maybe the world will be a safer place!

Hey maybe Obama Care might work here.