Ah, Deputy?

If you need to go flying down 235 at 6 AM doing at least 70-75mph, weaving in and out of traffic, don't you think it might be a good idea to turn at least your headlights on? You sort of surprised me when you rocked my truck as you flew by in the right lane and I was doing about 50mph. At least you hit the emergency lights when you went through the light at gate 1. That had to have been the stupidest, most dangerous thing I have seen in a long time.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
If you need to go flying down 235 at 6 AM doing at least 70-75mph, weaving in and out of traffic, don't you think it might be a good idea to turn at least your headlights on? You sort of surprised me when you rocked my truck as you flew by in the right lane and I was doing about 50mph. At least you hit the emergency lights when you went through the light at gate 1. That had to have been the stupidest, most dangerous thing I have seen in a long time.

Did you report him??? :popcorn:

:neener:

Two-er

Layoff. SoMd cops have superhuman skills when it comes to driving (but lawn mowers are their kryptonite).

glhs837

Power with Control
Standard answers

1. Just because he didn't have his light on, doesn't mean he wasn't responding, sometimes we do that to get through traffic easier.

2. Hey, sure, next time you facing a gunman, we'll just do the speed limit, and get there when we do, YOU DONT KNOW MAN!!!!!!

3. Until you put on a badge, STFU and STH down, you have no place telling those who do whats safe.

4. Oh, I forgot, they have special training and don't get paid what they are worth, and have to deal with the scum of the earth and have high suicide rate and a high divorce rate, and other crap that has nothing to do with them deciding they are above the laws.

Think I got them all.

Personally, if they are not driving dangerously, I dont care much what speed they go, but I see them from time to time acting in ways that result in an aggressive driving ticket for anyone else, bullying people.

luvmygdaughters

Personally, if they are not driving dangerously, I dont care much what speed they go, but I see them from time to time acting in ways that result in an aggressive driving ticket for anyone else, bullying people.
Unless you're a PG county executive. :coffee:

Standard answers

1. Just because he didn't have his light on, doesn't mean he wasn't responding, sometimes we do that to get through traffic easier.

2. Hey, sure, next time you facing a gunman, we'll just do the speed limit, and get there when we do, YOU DONT KNOW MAN!!!!!!

3. Until you put on a badge, STFU and STH down, you have no place telling those who do whats safe.

4. Oh, I forgot, they have special training and don't get paid what they are worth, and have to deal with the scum of the earth and have high suicide rate and a high divorce rate, and other crap that has nothing to do with them deciding they are above the laws.

Think I got them all.

You covered all the bases.

I think driving in the dark with no headlights, multiple lane changes, much faster than the flow of traffic could be construed as dangerous and extremely aggressive. One person changing lanes without signaling in front of him and he would not have gotten wherever he was headed.