Women...

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Where are they around here? It seems nearly impossible to find them.

I come from a college where the ratio was of men to women was 2.5 to 1. Seems like here it's even worse... I've estimated about 5 to 1.

I really don't want to have to drive to DC every weekend to meet them.

:(

T.Rally

Pixiegirl - you are speaking facetiuosly, no doubt? I don't know how true it is but I have always said you can never meet the man or woman of ones dreams in a bar.

I wonder what the statitics on that are. Would be a pretty cool study I think.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by pixiegirl
Good quality girls there too....:roflmao:

Modesty, I love it.:wink:

I think the study would be interesting.

Personally, I go to a bar to shoot pool. Even though I have a table at home, there is nothing like playing others.

And yes, there are some quality ladies in Waldorf.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by T.Rally
Pixiegirl - you are speaking facetiuosly, no doubt? I don't know how true it is but I have always said you can never meet the man or woman of ones dreams in a bar.

I wonder what the statitics on that are. Would be a pretty cool study I think.

Last edited:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Bar Romance

I met Otter in a bowling alley but got to know him better at a really nice bar in Lanham.:blushing: Does that count? Been together ever since. 22 years:cheers:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by T.Rally
I don't know how true it is but I have always said you can never meet the man or woman of ones dreams in a bar.

I don't think it is true at all, I met my wife in a bar. A real dive, Duke's Bar in Leonardtown. She is the one of my dreams and we have been together for over 11 years, married 6 of them.

T.Rally

Jazzlady No fair! 20 years ago St Mary's only had 1 bar and a population of 20. Charles was the big city with 2 bars and 30 people. Ha Ha! Just kidding. Not trying to wage a war.

Congratulations, 20 years, thats great.

Cat - Bowling alleys don't count.

Heck - My brother in law met his wife through the Pennysaver. For the longest time I didn't know her name. I just called her Penny, Penny Saver.

Hey, they're happy. You just don't know.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Ken King

I don't think it is true at all, I met my wife in a bar. A real dive, Duke's Bar in Leonardtown. She is the one of my dreams and we have been together for over 11 years, married 6 of them.

Hey, Duke's was a great place to make money on the pool table. :biggrin:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by justhangn

Hey, Duke's was a great place to make money on the pool table. :biggrin:

Never lost any money there and usually my drinks were being paid for by others when I played pool, but that was a while ago and now it is no more.

J

justhangn

Ahh, I see we share/shared a common past time. I'm not a drinker, so the money was more to my liking.

It has been gone for quite a while now, hasn't it?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I fondly remember Duke's too.
And I did meet my husband in a bar too, just not that one :smile:

S

ShellyCW

If you're still into college girls, I suggest scoping out St. Mary's functions. The Green Door is also a good place to find them. I don't know the exact ratio, but there's many many more women than men on campus.