I’m Cheating on My Deployed Boyfriend

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I'm Cheating on My Deployed Boyfriend | Military.com

My boyfriend of three years is currently deployed in AFG. I had been thinking of breaking up with him when he got back because I just don’t see a future for us together due to many different issues. However, I have met someone else, completely by accident, was not looking to cheat or anything. But I really enjoy being with this new person and have already become intimate with him. I can’t even believe I’m writing that because I am so against cheating and have never cheated before. The new guy knows about my boyfriend because I told him, but he knows that I am planning on breaking up with him. I feel terrible and don’t know what to do. I never imagined I would do something like this. I feel deceitful and am always lying when my boyfriend calls and asks where I’ve been and who I’ve been out with. I just want to do the right thing, even if it’s the tough thing, but I don’t know what that is. Should I come clean with my boyfriend now while he is overseas and has no friends or family around him, or should I hold out and keep lying to him for the next few months he’s over there? I already tried to suggest to him that I was unsure of where our relationship would go when he returned, and he’s already torn up about that.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
She needs to be straight with her deployed boyfriend before the baby bump becomes evident. She should probably also move out of his Mom's basement.

FED_UP

THE bEITCH should tell him now because he might brake her face in person, what if that was the dude that shot the 16 civilian overseas, he already knows.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
[ or should I hold out and keep lying to him for the next few months he’s over there? .

Dear Cheatums:

Since yr apparently a reasonably skilled liar, why mess up a good thing now? Who knows?...you might find out bf #2 is a bipolar axe-murderer..or even worse, is nhboy. Best to keep your options open.

Yr welcome. :coffee:

dan0623_2000

Cheatin'

As long as she can run faster than 1500 feet per second, I do not forsee a problem here. Besides, he is probably cheating on her with some of those nice Civil service and contractor ladies over there making the big bucks. I know of one that is doing her second tour over there and it ain't because of the salary from her job!!!!!!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
If he calls her a slut, do you think she'll get a call from the Prez??? :coffee:

Bristol posted that she is still waiting for her phone/call apology from the President for Bill Maher's comments about her and her mother..

President's staff actually replied that she's comparing the defacto LEADER of the Republican Party to an entertainer..

How did we EVER elect these morons??

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Dear Cheatums:

Since yr apparently a reasonably skilled liar, why mess up a good thing now? Who knows?...you might find out bf #2 is a bipolar axe-murderer..or even worse, is nhboy. Best to keep your options open.

Yr welcome. :coffee:

:yeahthat:

Especially since you gotta wonder about a guy who would make time with the girlfriend of a guy deployed over in Afghanistan. Doesn't seem like that kind of guy would be hardly worth it now would it? :coffee:

Misfit

Lawful neutral

Especially since you gotta wonder about a guy who would make time with the girlfriend of a guy deployed over in Afghanistan. Doesn't seem like that kind of guy would be hardly worth it now would it? :coffee:

It's a guy...you know how most of them are! :elaine:

Pete

Repete
I was cheated on while on deployment. As bad as it was I am actually glad she didn't spring it on me until I was back home. Who needs that stress while you are thousands of miles away and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it but sit and stew?

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?

Maybe bf #2 didn't find out about bf #1 overseas until after she rode the wild pony with him.

Maybe bf #2 wants nothing to do with her now cuz he thinks that bf #1 will get back stateside with severe PTSD and lookin for somethin or someone to set him off.

:shrug: