Any jobs out there?

christy20657

Does anyone know of any jobs in the Southern Maryland Area that pay high 30's low 40's. I am a bookkeeper and have experience in dealing with funds in the excess of 1M USD. I currently handle multiple accounts and companies. Where I work now, I am an office manager/bookeeper/payroll/ you name it! I answer the phones, direct calls, set up travel, manage a privately owned aircraft and its expenses as well as manage the expenses, taxes, payroll and benefits for the parent company.

I currently work in Annapolis and would love to find something closer to home. I know there are alot of good companies in Lexington Park but, the problem with that is they all want you to have a degree! I only have a high school diploma (am taking classes now to get my Associates in Criminal Justice) but I can perform all the functions that most people with a degree can perform.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone knows of anything. I am also willing to take less for a position with advancement room and close to home.

RodRugg

My uncle Stanley works for this place in Leonardtown that makes gravel. He keeps all their books, pencils, staples, paper clips, pens, etc. He keeps them all in his office and when somebody wants a book or pencil or something they call him and he brings it. Sometimes he gets to make photocopies and sometimes he gets to drive the truck down where they make the gravel to tell somebody that their cousin died or that their kid is throwing up and has to go to the doctor. He says that job is easy and he wishes he could work there full time. I don't know how much he makes but he always has money for bowling or to buy a hamburger.

christy20657

So I take it you are the forum smart ass? Do you ever have any useful information to give to anyone???? Got to admit, your pretty funny though and must have a great deal of time on your hands to think up these little stories!

:clap:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Originally posted by christy20657
So I take it you are the forum smart ass? Do you ever have any useful information to give to anyone???? Got to admit, your pretty funny though and must have a great deal of time on your hands to think up these little stories!
He is for real. Just go to his website.
http://www.roderickrugg.8m.com/