Prometheus

LC_Sulla

Prometheus (2012) - IMDb

A team of scientists journey through the universe on the spaceship "Prometheus" on a voyage to investigate Alien life forms. The team of scientists becomes stranded on an Alien world, and as they struggle to survive it becomes clear that the horrors they experience are not just a threat to themselves, but to all of mankind.

Director:
Ridley Scott

Note that the word "Alien" is capitalized...

Hmmmm, what's this?

Hmm.JPG

Last edited:

mamatutu

mama to two
Hey, Home. How are you doing? Not so much into sci-fi; more of a reality movie person. I am starting to think, however, that reality is scarier than sci-fi! :lol:

PJay

Hey, Home. How are you doing? Not so much into sci-fi; more of a reality movie person. I am starting to think, however, that reality is scarier than sci-fi! :lol:

Peachy. You? True what you said. Ever since my eyes were opened I've wished them to be closed again.

mamatutu

mama to two
Peachy. You? True what you said. Ever since my eyes were opened I've wished them to be closed again.

We should be able to live true and free. I am like the most naive, trusting, believe in the best of man person you would ever meet, but even I get it at this point. I want to close my eyes, too, but, that will solve nothing. I still think the banding together/helping each other is a great idea. We could all, also, sign the petition for Louisiana wanting to secede from the Union!! Funny, that I was born and raised in that state! :smile:

garyt27

INAFJ
I watched Prometheus on Sat. It was OK.
I've rented a few lately that I could not finish they were bad.
Also The Raven was good. John Cusack as E.A. Poe.

Watched it last night. I was not impressed. Felt like a re-make of Alien, right down to the talking robot head spewing white gunk.

They lost me in the first half hour. I mean, really.... doesn't anyone do a psych profile on people before they put them in a spaceship? Like that Scottish geologist.... how did he ever get elected for this mission?

Completely predictable. Not once did I think, 'oh gee, I didn't see THAT coming..'

ylexot

Super Genius
Did you all continue watching past the initial ending credits? There's a reason that it was similar to Alien.

If you didn't watch, here's what you missed...

Last edited: