HOA fees hard at work in CRE

basshawg95

on my way out of CRE this morning, I saw 4 men picking up trash on the side of the road.....
now, i'm not sure how much these guys make an hour, but it seems to me that there has to be better things for these guys to do.....
like fix up the baseball field by the gardens!
just a thought.....

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
on my way out of CRE this morning, I saw 4 men picking up trash on the side of the road.....
now, i'm not sure how much these guys make an hour, but it seems to me that there has to be better things for these guys to do.....
just a thought.....

I'm glad to have them picking up the trash. Someone or group recently did that on my street. I pick up in front of my house, across the street and around the corner lot that is vacant. Save your energy to complain about the litterbugs.

Maintenance works on the ball field every year and the mowers are out there often during the growing season.

DynaDink

just a thought.....

Trash picking is a good thing whether outside or inside.

unlisted

SMOOTHMARINE187
I saw them to on my way to work. I did my part and threw am empty can out the window at them when I drove by.

:high5: I like to crap in paper towels and throw them all over the neighborhood, that way they get it all over their hands when they pick it up.