Which animal are you?

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin
Since we fight like cats and dogs (and monkeys)... in here, my new nickname for our home is ...Animal Farm. :biggrin:

So...which animal are you?

If you believe in reincarnation or that sort of thing, which animal were you in your past life?

Which animal represents you...

For some reason... I think Sharon should pick the dog.... :duh:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'd be a cat because when someone's getting excited, I typically give them "the look", turn my back and say, "Talk to the butt..."

Also, I always get the feeling that, if my cats had better digit control, they would respond to anything I had to say to them by giving me the finger. I admire that.
:roflmao:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Wolf.

No particular reason... Just everything else that came to mind seemed too tame.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How about a hyena? A skulking scavenger who'll rip your throat out if you mess with it. How come nobody's chosen that?

Or maybe a carrion beetle - I know I HATE to make my own dinner.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Cat

So I could lounge around in the sun taking naps and have someone dote on me. :biggrin:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by vraiblonde
How about a hyena? A skulking scavenger who'll rip your throat out if you mess with it. How come nobody's chosen that?

Actually if I was going to pick an animal I would chose the lioness. Dogs are cool but they're too easily trainable. I'd like to be at the top of the food chain. :lol:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by vraiblonde

Or maybe a carrion beetle - I know I HATE to make my own dinner.
The Carrion Beetle would probably be more like it then... It couldn't be much worse a diet than my cooking. :biggrin:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I guess I'd be an Arabian stallion, roaming the desert dunes, in search of an equally desirable desert Queen-
and have many jolly little princes and princesses.

penncam

watercolor

yeah yeah
Goodness. I dont know what I would be.

I think I would more or less like to be a manatee. They are so loving and gentle creatures. So many people harm them though. I cant wait for the day, that I can actually go and swim with them. :smile:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Of course the lion, fast, strong, and regal. BTW I'll lay around here while the women go and get me food.

Frank

Chairman of the Board
I'd pick a dolphin -- bright, playful, friend to all and nobody's enemy. The Greeks used to believe they were once men who had been transformed to spare them from drowning.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by cariblue
I would be a snake.
Enquiring minds would like to know...would that be a King Cobra, Black Mamba, or Garter snake? :wink:

No further commentary needed.
Sorry I couldn't help myself. :blushing:

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin
I would be

- a bear.
When I was born, I had a lot of hair all over...and my sister thought I was a bear. :lol:
Luckily, most of the hair fell off in a few days.
Besides, I like to hibernate

- a lioness.
Queen of the jungle... need I say more? :king:
I'm a leo.

Last edited: