#GirlcottRush vs DLoesch

E

EmptyTimCup

:lmao:

Lefties of #GirlcottRush no match for Breitbart.com editor Dana Loesch
Posted at 11:26 pm on April 6, 2012 by Twitchy Staff

You seriously think you have experienced anything even remotely similar to #TheFlukeTreatment that Rush gave Sandra? Cite. @DLoesch

Tag it #girlcottRUSH (@girlcottRUSH) April 07, 2012

First of all: “Girlcott?” What are they, 10-year-olds? Waiting for #girlsruleboysdrool next. Secondly, she’s right. Conservative women haven’t experienced anything similar; they’ve experienced far worse. Breitbart.com editor and kick-ass conservative female Dana Loesch calls her out on that in fine style.

. @girlcottRUSH Show me your Tweets condemning this: breitbart.com/Big-Journalism…—
Dana Loesch (@DLoesch) April 07, 2012

. @girlcottRUSH Show me your Tweets condeming this: allpatriotsmedia.com/2012/02/leftis…

. @girlcottRUSH Show me your Tweets condeming this: dailycaller.com/2011/03/19/low…

[crickets]

Of course, when one is merely spouting the spoon-fed lines of the Left (the acceptable Patriarchy), consistency, honesty, and thinking for oneself is not an option.

[clip]

Hate speech! The word “slut” is now hate speech, evidently. And what is the “Fluke Treatment?” Is that anything like a Lewinsky, we wonder?

To girlcotters, serial sexual harassing is not hate speech-y and is hunky-dory as long as you get some sweet “progressive” policy out of it. In fact, women were encouraged to break out White House kneepads for President Clinton.