Pollen

Pollen doesn't usually affect me, but this year it's kicking my butt. I'm popping Benadryl like candy.

Vince

Nose is plugged, sinus headaches have returned. Happens every year at this time. A good rain will wash it away.

DEEKAYPEE8569

I keep losing my truck in the parking lot. It didn't used to be yellow.

Do like I try to remember to do. Write down the aisle# and "left" or "right."
That helps ME because I can NEVER remember where I park. Actually had to walk the "parking lost" when I didn't do that Saturday.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Even though rain brings out the mold spores which also affect me, I find myself praying for rain -- really, really tired of the watery eyes, sinus headaches, sore throats, stuffy nose, etc.

Can't take Benadryl -- stuff totally puts me to sleep!

DEEKAYPEE8569

Even though rain brings out the mold spores which also affect me, I find myself praying for rain -- really, really tired of the watery eyes, sinus headaches, sore throats, stuffy nose, etc.

Take it at bedtime maybe?

Just heard 9 News' toss to commercial.....today, mold spore count is low.

Last edited:

Sweet 16

^^8^^
When is this crap supposed to go away?

:sniffle: :achoo:

Never! Warm Winter + early Spring + NO rain = ALLERGY SEASON FROM HELL :jameo:

Surprisingly, I have no allergy symptoms besides a few sniffles, but then I'm more of a Fall allergy sufferer anyway.

Jameo

What?!

Benadryl knocks me out too. The only thing saving me is Claritin-D twice a day and allergy eye drops.