Navy Still Hasn't Paid for Blowing Up My Apartment

Misfit

Lawful neutral
F-18 Jet Crash Hero -- Navy Still Hasn't Paid for Blowing Up My Apartment | TMZ.com

The U.S. Navy has not forked over a single cent to one of the men whose apartment was obliterated in last week's F-18 crash ... so says the man himself ... who's now considering legal action.

TMZ spoke with Colby Smith -- who rushed out of his apartment and helped save one of the pilots from the wreckage following Friday's crash in Virginia.

Colby tells us, the Navy agreed to pay for a hotel room for him and his family after the disaster -- but this morning, the hotel kicked 'em out ... because the Navy hadn't paid.

dgates80

Land of the lost
These things take time to get spun up and going. Gotta fly the :bs: on this... more likely what is happening is "I want my 15 minutes of national TV fame...." hmmm, how can I do that....

These things take time to get spun up and going. Gotta fly the :bs: on this... more likely what is happening is "I want my 15 minutes of national TV fame...." hmmm, how can I do that....

Think it will take more time than it did for O'Bammy to fork over $50K to the Afghans?

thurley42

HY;FR
It says right there on the article they gave them a check for 4K for immediate lodging and food. That's more than enough for 3-4 weeks in a nice Va. Beach area hotel.

Did they think that someone in the Navy was just going to walk down and cut him a check for whatever he wanted right then and there?