Stray Pregnant Cat needs a foster

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Someone found a stray pregnant cat and their landlord said the cat has to go immediately. They have the cat inside right now but say the cat keeps trying to go outside.

I may be able to setup a large cage in the barn for her, but wouldn't be ideal. If anyone can offer a room or better place for her than I can, please let me know asap. No telling when she will give birth, so hoping the vet can answer that for us.

I'm willing to take her to be vetted. Not sure if they will do a Rabies on a pregnant cat or not?

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Someone found a stray pregnant cat and their landlord said the cat has to go immediately. They have the cat inside right now but say the cat keeps trying to go outside.

I may be able to setup a large cage in the barn for her, but wouldn't be ideal. If anyone can offer a room or better place for her than I can, please let me know asap. No telling when she will give birth, so hoping the vet can answer that for us.

I'm willing to take her to be vetted. Not sure if they will do a Rabies on a pregnant cat or not?

I would ...but I have 4 kittens that should be going to homes soon...

done with the kitten crap!! :killingme

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
:-(

Most rescues are spaying mom/aborting the kittens right now. There are just TOO many kittens. Sad but it's a fact of life.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I would ...but I have 4 kittens that should be going to homes soon...

done with the kitten crap!! :killingme

It can be a chore to handle a Momma and kittens for 2 months I know ..... but it's so much fun to watch the kittens as they grow .... they are so silly when they play!

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
It can be a chore to handle a Momma and kittens for 2 months I know ..... but it's so much fun to watch the kittens as they grow .... they are so silly when they play!

i have enough to deal with..... and struggled placing these kittens.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
:-(

Most rescues are spaying mom/aborting the kittens right now. There are just TOO many kittens. Sad but it's a fact of life.

I know - sounds like she may be far along - maybe I should take her to HS and just see if they will spay her? It's costs more to do it when they are pregnant but it costs even MORE to spay/neuter a litter of kittens that will be hard to place.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I know - sounds like she may be far along - maybe I should take her to HS and just see if they will spay her? It's costs more to do it when they are pregnant but it costs even MORE to spay/neuter a litter of kittens that will be hard to place.

You can try, but they are also euthanizing newborn kittens. Sad but people just don't want to spay and neuter so there are just too many.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
You can try, but they are also euthanizing newborn kittens. Sad but people just don't want to spay and neuter so there are just too many.

Somehow all the efforts of so many people across this Country don't seem to be making much of an impact. The shelters are still over-run. Is it because as the human population increases we end up with MORE humans breeding critters and/or not subscribing to spay/neuter?

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
ok I called HS and they said the vet that works on Fridays won't do late term spays but the vet that works M-Th will. So I will assume she is pretty far along because the lady told me she seems to be getting bigger by the day.

I'll try to get her today for Thursday at HS or in time for Monday. I agree - glad I posted this so you all could help me figure this out. We don't need anymore kittens to try and place. There are plenty that will be at the shelters.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Ugh...I was in a good mood today but this is quite the downer. :frown:

I know. It makes me sad too. I was surprised to hear that this is the way things are going this spring. But I'm a realist..you try to save what you can and know that the little guys are better off going peacefully than living out of a trash can, being hurt, etc.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I know. It makes me sad too. I was surprised to hear that this is the way things are going this spring. But I'm a realist..you try to save what you can and know that the little guys are better off going peacefully than living out of a trash can, being hurt, etc.

where would u be if you saved all the kittens .. and then find out the are FIV/Leuk positive

Katelin

one day the dark will end

That is the most stupid reason I have ever heard from a "Rescue Group"!!

Get her spayed NOW and abort the litter!!! No reason not to Arky.
No one needs more kittens in the system right now!
Momma will be healthier and happier without a littler of kittens sucking on her for weeks.

Don't add to the overpopulation of kittens...get her vetted ASAP!

PrepH4U

Momma will be healthier and happier without a littler of kittens sucking on her for weeks.

JHC! She already posted that she was going to get her vetted before you even typed out your nasty post. Is it your goal to go around and hassle someone that is trying to do some good? Come on Katelin take a chill pill!

SoMDGirl42

I was sitting at my desk all quiet, and all of the sudden my STALKER alarm sounded. I about shiat my pants.

I'm sorry about the kitties. Wish I could help, but my hands are full with my little guys. One still isn't doing well and it won't be much longer for him to join the rainbow bridge.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

STFU.... really????

what if the cat was never caught by this person.... WAIT.... oh she would have had the kittens....

FYI.... it is hard to find a vet to spay a cat/dog that far along.....

and it has been fun watching the kittens I have right now grow and learn.... I have had a blast with it... so no its not that stupid

HOW BOUT YOU GET A LIFE AND STOP STALKING HER WITH NOTHING BUT NEGITIVE COMMENTS. All it does is show your true ugliness!

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
JHC! She already posted that she was going to get her vetted before you even typed out your nasty post. Is it your goal to go around and hassle someone that is trying to do some good? Come on Katelin go have a DRINK!

:fixed:
:coffee: