Warrior Dash May 19 & 20

MegRose

Michigander in SOMD
I'm slotted for Saturday May 19th at 2:30p. I have a group of girls joining me. A few of us did it last year and it was pretty fun.

Gargoyle

Tip: Wear a shirt, tape your shoes on or wear high tops. Rocks on the plastic slides may rip up your shirt.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I had the MOST FUN EVER! It was a total blast and I finished in the top 24% ish overall. I loved it so much, I am signing up to do the rebel race in July :buddies:

I wish they had a similar course set up all year round..doing that course 2-3 times a week and I would have the sickest body EVER.

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
It was fun.

I ran with my wife. I can't wait to see the muddy pics :lol:

I had the wonderful sensation of mud between my teeth afterward......kinda crunchy like graham crackers....

Last edited:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Never heard of it until now. What's the average course time? Does the income go to a charity?

Sounds like a very messy, fun time.

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
Depends on what you want to do.

If you are there to take your time, enjoy the company of your group, or whatever....the average time seemed to be anywhere from an hour to two hours to longer....

Now, if you intend to make a brisk jog/run out of the course you could easily make it 30 to 45 minutes.

If you are a lifetime runner and in prime-time shape....I think the fastest finishers were in the 22ish minutes range.

MegRose

Michigander in SOMD
When I did it last year I made it under an hour and this year I made it at an hour and 15min. Then again last year we didn't have as many obstacles and mud that was deep or thick like this year. It was still fun!