Osprey Crash in Morocco

PrepH4U

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Amen, and will do as you request.

Our son is a Naval Flight Officer and flys on the P3 Orion recon planes. He and about half of his squadron (NAS Whidbey Island) are currently in Qatar, and fly a mission about every other day all over the region. We worry as well.

Last edited:

mamaof1

My son in law is on this mission. These are his planes. We haven't heard anything yet; playing the damn waiting game.

Blaine Koeniger from Hollywood is also in this mission. Please keep them all in your prayers.

This is definitely the hardest part of military life. Waiting for the worst, but praying for the best.

Osprey crashes in Morocco, two dead | morocco, marines, osprey - News Source for Jacksonville, North Carolina - jdnews.com

Prayers for all the families involved. Hopefully you will hear good news soon.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
My son in law is on this mission. These are his planes. We haven't heard anything yet; playing the damn waiting game.

Blaine Koeniger from Hollywood is also in this mission. Please keep them all in your prayers.

This is definitely the hardest part of military life. Waiting for the worst, but praying for the best.

Osprey crashes in Morocco, two dead | morocco, marines, osprey - News Source for Jacksonville, North Carolina - jdnews.com

Thoughts and Prayers to all. I am friends with your daughter, so this made my heart sink when i saw this last night. Positive thoughts that he is ok, as well as Blaine!!! :huggy:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Thoughts and Prayers to all. I am friends with your daughter, so this made my heart sink when i saw this last night. Positive thoughts that he is ok, as well as Blaine!!! :huggy:

She just got a heartwarming email from the USMC that he is alive. I'll take that!

She just got a heartwarming email from the USMC that he is alive. I'll take that!

I just saw your post on her fb! I'll take that too! I just want to sit here at work and cry b/c I'm happy hes ok. Hugs to you! I cant imagine what you all felt the past what seemed like an eternity!!

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I just saw your post on her fb! I'll take that too! I just want to sit here at work and cry b/c I'm happy hes ok. Hugs to you! I cant imagine what you all felt the past what seemed like an eternity!!

It's been a nightmare girlygirl! Like she said, you never fully grasp the concept when you hear about something like this until it happens to you. I will forever have more respect when I hear the words "pending notification of next of kin".

It's been a nightmare girlygirl! Like she said, you never fully grasp the concept when you hear about something like this until it happens to you. I will forever have more respect when I hear the words "pending notification of next of kin".

SOO true. You really dont fully grasp it, until its thrown at you!

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Amen to that good news. Sadness for the other two crew members and their families.

Last edited:

b23hqb

PREMO Member

The Osprey program has just not met expectations, yet, at least. I wonder how many more failures have to happen per hour of flight. I wonder how it stacks up for reliability in comparison to, errrrrr, what? I guess there is nothing to compare it to.

Any takes on that, DoWhat?