Home Remidies

watercolor

yeah yeah
Any ideas of what I can do to cure a sore throat. Home remidies that I dont need to spend a butt load of money on.

My throat hurts when I swallow..and such. It sucks.

Any un-sarcastic answers are welcome. :razz:

UPDATE as of 2:30pm Aug 31st. I am now getting the chills..and still at work...as I just told someone "da*& it all" that I am still here. UGH

Last edited:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
YEP..you got it

Seems like everyone is getting it. I love Cold-Eeze. They are like cough drops only with zinc. If you start at the first sign of a cold, they really help to shorten the duration. I took that and advil. I was able to work, felt crappy but not too bad. But my throat...oh my God..felt like it was on FIRE!!

Take care.

watercolor

yeah yeah
yea well.. this bites. I am at stinking work and it is kicking my butt...RAR! I cant leave either, cause Jess drove me to work :bawl:

Cracka

Sorry about your throat Watercolor:frown: Someone just told me to try honey and tea.Hope it gets better soon:smile:.

Last edited:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Probably posting this too late to help, but - hit tea with any of the following: Lots of lemon juice, splash of bourbon, and lots of honey.
And what's wild is the tea remedy has been around for a while and now cough drops are lemon and honey flavored (haven't seen the bourbon yet though):rolleyes:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Well...my throat is the only part that is kinda still bothering me. Hopefully the worst is over.

I am still going to try the tea and honey. Cause I think I need it pretty bad. UGH!