Columbian Hookers and the Secret Service.....

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
Link to original article.

"A dozen Secret Service agents who went with President Barack Obama to an international summit were relieved of duty because of misconduct involving prostitutes in Colombia ahead of the Summit of the Americas, the Associated Press reported late Friday. The activity took place before Obama arrived on Friday night.

Secret Service spokesman Edwin M. Donovan sent this statement to TPM:

There have been allegations of misconduct made against Secret Service personnel in Cartagena, Colombia prior to the President’s trip. Because of this, those personnel are being relieved of their assignments, returned to their place of duty, and are being replaced by other Secret Service personnel. The Secret Service takes all allegations of misconduct seriously. This entire matter has been turned over to our Office of Professional Responsibility, which serves as the agency’s internal affairs component."

JoeRider

Federalist Live Forever
Nonothing, thanks for being the pawn of the MSM. This is one of those yawn stories being blown out to something it is not. Too bad many people that work for the SS live this way and idiots like you only bring bad light on good folks that risk their lives every day.

Last edited:

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
Joe Rider is one of the least entertaining RW lunkheads on this forum with a bad habit of blaming the messenger. lol!

Here's another yawn moment for you, you silly twit;

"Five U.S. Military Members Caught Up In Secret Service Prostitution Scandal"

"United States Southern Command (USSOUTHCOM) announces April 14 that five U.S. service members assigned to Joint Task Force Summit of the Americas in support of the United States Secret Service violated the curfew established by the United States Senior Defense Official in Colombia and may have been involved in inappropriate conduct. The conduct is alleged to have occurred in the same hotel where the recalled United States Secret Service agents were staying.

The personnel are currently in Colombia but confined to quarters and under orders not to have contact with other individuals. They will return to the United States with the rest of the support contingency at the conclusion of the mission.

Gen. Douglas Fraser, Commander of USSOUTHCOM, said that he is “disappointed by the entire incident and that this behavior is not in keeping with the professional standards expected of members of the United States military.” He went on to say that after a thorough investigation, punishment, if appropriate, will take place in accordance with established policies and the Uniform Code of Military Justice."

Shucks, it appears that I've brought a bad light on the military now.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Joe Rider is one of the least entertaining RW lunkheads on this forum with a bad habit of blaming the messenger. lol!

"United States Southern Command (USSOUTHCOM) announces April 14 that five U.S. service members assigned to Joint Task Force Summit of the Americas in support of the United States Secret Service violated the curfew established by the United States Senior Defense Official in Colombia and may have been involved in inappropriate conduct. The conduct is alleged to have occurred in the same hotel where the recalled United States Secret Service agents were staying.

The personnel are currently in Colombia but confined to quarters and under orders not to have contact with other individuals. They will return to the United States with the rest of the support contingency at the conclusion of the mission.

Gen. Douglas Fraser, Commander of USSOUTHCOM, said that he is “disappointed by the entire incident and that this behavior is not in keeping with the professional standards expected of members of the United States military.” He went on to say that after a thorough investigation, punishment, if appropriate, will take place in accordance with established policies and the Uniform Code of Military Justice."

I can't blame Barry for wandering..really...

itsbob

I bowl overhand

So getting a blowie from a surbordinate is "just sex" and not a big deal, but getting sex from a pro is bad.... Wow, it's hard to keep up as to where that line is.

Having sex with a prostitute can get you fired, but having sex with somebody that works for you is none of our business as they were both consenting adults..

Friggin heteros are going to be the end of this country.

Last edited:

donbarzini

Attachments

• mars-attacks.jpg
    mars-attacks.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 51

JoeRider

Federalist Live Forever

Not really, just shows your lack of judgement and desperation for attention.

I sleep well knowing that when you are off your medication little voices talk to you and you have high anxiety over concerns that there may be a run on aluminum foil.

rpgreene

Not really, just shows your lack of judgement and desperation for attention.

I sleep well knowing that when you are off your medication little voices talk to you and you have high anxiety over concerns that there may be a run on aluminum foil.

================================================

I guess if it was your daughter given the ss a blow job you would be happy.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
So getting a blowie from a surbordinate is "just sex" and not a big deal, but getting sex from a pro is bad.... Wow, it's hard to keep up as to where that line is.

Having sex with a prostitute can get you fired, but having sex with somebody that works for you is none of our business as they were both consenting adults..

Friggin heteros are going to be the end of this country.

Well, if we really want to get technical about it, I do believe that Clinton stated that he "did NOT have sex with that woman".

Different country, different cultures, different customs.... (I read the articles).

Let's see... Colombia, land of bribes. Wonder who didn't pay the bribe that this kind of a thing gets reported to "the press"? Or, why does someone want our attention focused upon this as an issue instead of what went on politically between our two countries?

Food for thought...

:coffee:

JoeRider

Federalist Live Forever
================================================

I guess if it was your daughter given the ss a blow job you would be happy.

Another live one, how exciting.

Actually I think it was the Democrat Party that made daughters giving blow jobs famous and acceptable.

Democrat morals are not something I support.

My position is actually being a little more respectful with the information reported. Many locals work for the military and SS. The story paints with a broad brush and I think it is unfair to those we know to report such without any real details.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Well, if we really want to get technical about it, I do believe that Clinton stated that he "did NOT have sex with that woman".

Different country, different cultures, different customs.... (I read the articles).

Let's see... Colombia, land of bribes. Wonder who didn't pay the bribe that this kind of a thing gets reported to "the press"? Or, why does someone want our attention focused upon this as an issue instead of what went on politically between our two countries?

Food for thought...

Just a slight correction, mon amie -

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...legations_(January_26,_1998)_Bill_Clinton.ogv

I find it astonishing all these years later to learn it was included at the end of this speech/presentation! :killingme

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
The REALLY BIG news came out this morning...Bracco said that he is going to be angry if this is true...WOW...That is earth shattering...I wonder if he is going to be angry because they got caught or he wasn't invited?

JoeRider

Federalist Live Forever
The REALLY BIG news came out this morning...Bracco said that he is going to be angry if this is true...WOW...That is earth shattering...I wonder if he is going to be angry because they got caught or he wasn't invited?

Or it was just a scam get them to pay a bribe. Something I saw happen when I was managing a project in Chicago and the Union wanted to be paid for my team to use the elevator in a building under construction. We did not have to pay because we had the fed's behind us, but it was my understanding that this was business as usual.

SoMDGirl42

I believe the quote was "I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

blow jobs are sexual relations in most peoples books.