Obama's birth certificate a forgery

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
He may not be on the New Jersey ballot.

TeaPartyWire.com - Tea Party News by and for Tea Party Members | Blog | Categories | Alexandra-hill]
Thursday, April 12, 2012

NEW YORK, NY – After a Maricopa County law enforcement agency conducted a six-month forensic examination which determined that the image of Obama’s alleged 1961 Certificate of Live Birth posted to a government website in April, 2011 is a digital fabrication and that it did not originate from a genuine paper document, arguments from an Obama eligibility lawyer during a recent New Jersey ballot challenge hearing reveals the image was not only a fabrication, but that it was likely part of a contrived plot by counterfeiters to endow Obama with mere political support while simultaneously making the image intentionally appear absurd and, therefore, invalid as evidence toward proving Obama’s ineligibility in a court of law. ....
This is but one source. Got to love the Democrats. They will cheat and then claim it is OK to cheat.

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Obama’s lawyer, Alexandra Hill, admitted that the image of Obama’s birth certificate was a forgery and made the absurd claim that, therefore, it cannot be used as evidence to confirm his lack of natural born citizenship status. Therefore, she argued, it is “irrelevant to his placement on the ballot”.

What in the #### is going on in our nation???

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
I did a quick edit. Apparently the lawyer did not "admit" it is a forgery. It just is a forgery.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
:confused:

WTF? Why the hell don't we have a "courageous authority"?????!!!!!

Obama is now arguing that because he is politically popular, as he points to as being indicated by his so-called ‘election’, despite accusations of eligibility fraud and election fraud, the constitutional eligibility mandate is not relevant, in his view. Until a courageous authority is willing to disagree and hold Obama to an equally weighted legal standard, civil remedies for the Obama problem are limited.
Johannson adds that Obama is making the same argument on behalf of Obamacare.
“If he had the gall to actually tell the Supreme Court that they have no authority to determine the unconstitutionality of his illegitimate policies, what makes anyone think he believes they have the authority to disqualify him due to his lack of constitutional eligibility? Obama believes he holds preeminent power over all branches of government because of his delusions of political grandeur.”
He correctly points to a lifetime pattern of behavior and testimony by Obama which indicates a complete lack of regard for the U.S. Constitution when it restricts Obama’s political agenda and lust for power.

Folks, we are in soooooo much trouble!!!

I hope someone in the New Jersey court system has a pair of balls.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
It was obvious from the start that he and his cabinet were all criminals. His refusal to show it in the beginning proves that he is a fake. He should be arrested & tried for fraud, and anything he signed should be rescinded.

I've always said that the reason he went to Hawaii soo quickly after the birth certificate controversy came out, was so that he could doctor up his birth documents and hide the real ones. He only fooled the fools who voted for him...

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I am amongst the handful of people on this forum who has always thought his birth certificate was forged.

I believe Texas is also trying to have him removed but I will admit that I haven't been keeping up with the latest political news - makes me a happier person that way.

Inkd

:confused:

WTF? Why the hell don't we have a "courageous authority"?????!!!!!

Folks, we are in soooooo much trouble!!!

I hope someone in the New Jersey court system has a pair of balls.

I hope so too. At least for once I could be proud of something that happened in the sate I was born and raised in. Most times I'm just ashamed to be from New Jersey.

Hessian

In November

I REALLY want Americans to show up at the polls with three or more forms of ID.........insist that the poll checkers carefully inspect the imprinted date, the stamps, the photo...everything.

I don't think I would get in trouble for obstruction...I think liberal dems would get annoyed as hell while law-abiding Americans would slow down the illegal voters and make a case:

our resident in the WH is a 100% fraud.

BRING THE DOCS!

thatguy

Wirelessly posted

2ndAmendment said:
He may not be on the New Jersey ballot.

TeaPartyWire.com - Tea Party News by and for Tea Party Members | Blog | Categories | Alexandra-hill]
Thursday, April 12, 2012

NEW YORK, NY – After a Maricopa County law enforcement agency conducted a six-month forensic examination which determined that the image of Obama’s alleged 1961 Certificate of Live Birth posted to a government website in April, 2011 is a digital fabrication and that it did not originate from a genuine paper document, arguments from an Obama eligibility lawyer during a recent New Jersey ballot challenge hearing reveals the image was not only a fabrication, but that it was likely part of a contrived plot by counterfeiters to endow Obama with mere political support while simultaneously making the image intentionally appear absurd and, therefore, invalid as evidence toward proving Obama’s ineligibility in a court of law. ....
This is but one source. Got to love the Democrats. They will cheat and then claim it is OK to cheat.

You birthers are funny

Maybe you should review some of the sources NOT written by a fellow birther to get a little more perspective on the matter.

SamSpade

You birthers are funny

Maybe you should review some of the sources NOT written by a fellow birther to get a little more perspective on the matter.

Few people on here - at least among the conservatives present - has been more vocal than me in insisting - if there was proof Obama was not born here, Hillary would have found it. Bear in mind, the "birther" movement began with her campaign.

This is different, and as much as I'd like to dismiss it - even a passing expertise with Photoshop should make this convincing -

News Conference of Sheriff Joe Arpaio's "Cold Case Posse" - YouTube

The red flag for me was that the state seal is on its own layer, along with the entire background. It is beyond impossible to get those results with a scanned in document. There's no question at all it's faked.

thatguy

Wirelessly posted

SamSpade said:
You birthers are funny

Few people on here - at least among the conservatives present - has been more vocal than me in insisting - if there was proof Obama was not born here, Hillary would have found it. Bear in mind, the "birther" movement began with her campaign.

This is different, and as much as I'd like to dismiss it - even a passing expertise with Photoshop should make this convincing -

News Conference of Sheriff Joe Arpaio's "Cold Case Posse" - YouTube

The red flag for me was that the state seal is on its own layer, along with the entire background. It is beyond impossible to get those results with a scanned in document. There's no question at all it's faked.

Maybe to someone with a passing knowledge, but not to experts

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/04/29/expert-says-obamas-birth-certificate-legit/

SamSpade

See, I don't see how you lift a layer off a scanned document and get a background the scanner could never have seen. It's like moving a house out of a picture and seeing the swingset in the back yard.

I don't see how you scan a document and have a state seal lift perfectly out all by itself WITHOUT a background. You could use software all day and it's not going to isolate that. It doesn't "know" which parts are official and which parts aren't.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Wirelessly posted

Yeah I watched it, no new information. The OCR discussion was the same argument just repackaged.

Is this the same document - the one that is now admitted to be a forgery - that you were so vigorously defending all along as real?

Or is this a different one?

thatguy

Wirelessly posted

Gilligan said:
Wirelessly posted

Yeah I watched it, no new information. The OCR discussion was the same argument just repackaged.

Is this the same document - the one that is now admitted to be a forgery - that you were so vigorously defending all along as real?

Or is this a different one?

You want to show me where it was admitted to be a forgery?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Wirelessly posted

God grief man..I googled it and ..wow!!:dingding: The story and details are everywhere, from news broadcasts to blogs and everything in between. You live under a rock?

Pretty 'clever' argument by Obama's attorney, don't you think? No? :eyebrow:

Rommey

Hypothetically, if it were proved to be fake, then what? Is there any evidence that you would accept to prove Obama is ineligible? (Note: I'm not saying he is ineligible, just asking a hypothetical.)

SamSpade said:
Few people on here - at least among the conservatives present - has been more vocal than me in insisting - if there was proof Obama was not born here
What does a lack of proof mean? Any counter proof would be just as easily dismissed as faked by those defending this birth certificate.