Break-ins in the Piney Point/St.Georges area?

Dakota

~~~~~~~
No but isn't that just lovely? :ohwell:

Gotta wonder if THIS perp is out on parole or probation for the same damn thing.

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
Keep an eye out if you live near gate 3, last time a string of break in occurred back in Piney Point, this area got hit too. I still think it was that punk that Vrai had to deal with.

Keep an eye out and arm your car alarms if you have them.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Keep an eye out if you live near gate 3, last time a string of break in occurred back in Piney Point, this area got hit too. I still think it was that punk that Vrai had to deal with.

Keep an eye out and arm your car alarms if you have them.

Or the worthless pos that broke into my store and trashed the Gridiron grill in Callaway. Was informed a few days ago he has been out of jail for awhile and that they hope to have an indictment soon.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Folks were 'hit' all over the island and literally just on either side of my place. Laptop, Ipod, purses, wallets, loose change.....anything that was easy to grab from outdoor area or unlocked vehicles. I have not heard about anyone's house actually broken in to yet....

Given the geographic scope of the break-ins, I'm guessing that its a 'team' with someone coasting around in a vehicle and individual(s) on foot doing the casing and grabbing....but that's just my hunch and nothing concrete.

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
Folks were 'hit' all over the island and literally just on either side of my place. Laptop, Ipod, purses, wallets, loose change.....anything that was easy to grab from outdoor area or unlocked vehicles. I have not heard about anyone's house actually broken in to yet....

Given the geographic scope of the break-ins, I'm guessing that its a 'team' with someone coasting around in a vehicle and individual(s) on foot doing the casing and grabbing....but that's just my hunch and nothing concrete.

Sounds like a good hunch on what might be happening.

My truck was not unlocked, they removed the window to gain access inside. Over $3500 in damage when it was all said and done.

frequentflier, I am sorry anyone has to deal with this BS, I could not imagine how it feels for a place of business or even a home. I had alot of anger when it was just my truck. God help them if I am home and they try to get in.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Sounds like a good hunch on what might be happening.

My truck was not unlocked, they removed the window to gain access inside. Over $3500 in damage when it was all said and done.

frequentflier, I am sorry anyone has to deal with this BS, I could not imagine how it feels for a place of business or even a home. I had alot of anger when it was just my truck. God help them if I am home and they try to get in.

Well, hopefully, the video survellience tape we provided and the dna they had tested that was a match; will send this punk away for a long time. For his young age, he already had a rap sheet a mile long. It is my understanding he is the oldest of 10 kids and some of his siblings are already following in his footsteps.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Perhaps if our fine judges and States Attorney here in good ol' SMC would actually lock these people up the first time instead of dropping their charges and suspending their sentences, they wouldn't be free to continue their activities.

The public defender taking good care of the POS that broke into numerous houses over the last year, including mine, has decided to sever charges - meaning they want all incidences to be charged and tried separately instead of lumped into one. This will cost the county more money, and it will also ensure that he beats more charges so he can perhaps come visit you next time.

This county works nice and hard to make sure the criminals are free to roam and never receive punishment.