Thread: Sour Cream and Onion Doritos

Sour Cream and Onion Doritos

Few weeks ago the hubby and I were in BJ's and saw a bag of these. At the time we didn't buy them and now we can find them. Has anyone come across them? They were in a green and white doritos bag. I did see they have a facebook page asking to bring them back

Quote Originally Posted by smts View Post
    Few weeks ago the hubby and I were in BJ's and saw a bag of these. At the time we didn't buy them and now we can find them. Has anyone come across them? They were in a green and white doritos bag. I did see they have a facebook page asking to bring them back
    Does BJ's not have them now? What 'bout Food Lion, Giant, McKay's.....?
    Maybe it's just a matter of the stores not carrying them.
    If all you are gonna do is give me grief about what I post DON'T READ IT Heh? Have a nice day :-D

I haven't seen them around here yet. Hope I didn't miss them if they were only back for a limited time. I remember them from way back in the day....early '80s? Anyway, I know they had them in North Carolina recently. Along with the old Salsa Rio ones too. The Taco ones of course have been back for awhile now. Much to my delight. Now if they would only bring back Doo Dads snack mix. :/

....I used the Frito-Lay Snack Locator and entered 20619 and the result was....."We're sorry, this product is not available within a 50-mile radius."

Quote Originally Posted by DEEKAYPEE8569 View Post
    Does BJ's not have them now? What 'bout Food Lion, Giant, McKay's.....?
    Maybe it's just a matter of the stores not carrying them.
    I was in BJ's yesterday and they no longer had them. I have also looked in all the Safeway's, Giants, Targets, Walmart's and KMart's that I have been in lately. I don't live near McKay's. Hopefully they will bring them back. Thanks for all the info.

Quote Originally Posted by smts View Post
    I was in BJ's yesterday and they no longer had them. I have also looked in all the Safeway's, Giants, Targets, Walmart's and KMart's that I have been in lately. I don't live near McKay's. Hopefully they will bring them back. Thanks for all the info.
    Throwback flavor, available only through the end of February. Contact them to let them know that you like them and want them back! Details in this blog post from the Frito Lay site:

Snack Chat: You Wanted It? You Got It! Two Doritos 'Throwback' Flavors Now Available
    Irish Diplomacy...is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip.

When life gives you lemons, make applejuice. And watch them try and figure out what you did there.

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.