Sour Cream and Onion Doritos

smts

Few weeks ago the hubby and I were in BJ's and saw a bag of these. At the time we didn't buy them and now we can find them. Has anyone come across them? They were in a green and white doritos bag. I did see they have a facebook page asking to bring them back

DEEKAYPEE8569

Few weeks ago the hubby and I were in BJ's and saw a bag of these. At the time we didn't buy them and now we can find them. Has anyone come across them? They were in a green and white doritos bag. I did see they have a facebook page asking to bring them back

Does BJ's not have them now? What 'bout Food Lion, Giant, McKay's.....?
Maybe it's just a matter of the stores not carrying them.

Baltimore_Colt

I haven't seen them around here yet. Hope I didn't miss them if they were only back for a limited time. I remember them from way back in the day....early '80s? Anyway, I know they had them in North Carolina recently. Along with the old Salsa Rio ones too. The Taco ones of course have been back for awhile now. Much to my delight. Now if they would only bring back Doo Dads snack mix. :/

Baltimore_Colt

....I used the Frito-Lay Snack Locator and entered 20619 and the result was....."We're sorry, this product is not available within a 50-mile radius."

smts

Does BJ's not have them now? What 'bout Food Lion, Giant, McKay's.....?
Maybe it's just a matter of the stores not carrying them.

I was in BJ's yesterday and they no longer had them. I have also looked in all the Safeway's, Giants, Targets, Walmart's and KMart's that I have been in lately. I don't live near McKay's. Hopefully they will bring them back. Thanks for all the info.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
I was in BJ's yesterday and they no longer had them. I have also looked in all the Safeway's, Giants, Targets, Walmart's and KMart's that I have been in lately. I don't live near McKay's. Hopefully they will bring them back. Thanks for all the info.

Throwback flavor, available only through the end of February. Contact them to let them know that you like them and want them back! Details in this blog post from the Frito Lay site:

Snack Chat: You Wanted It? You Got It! Two Doritos 'Throwback' Flavors Now Available