Thread: Local vizsla breeders?

Local vizsla breeders?

Looking for local Vizsla breeders. Heard there was one in Hollywood. Anyone know of any?
    Maryland. If you can dream it, we can tax it!

Quote Originally Posted by mdgirlie View Post
    Looking for local Vizsla breeders. Heard there was one in Hollywood. Anyone know of any?
    Two of my customers have Vizsla's. I don't think either purchased them locally. Be careful who you buy one from- many people are just cranking out puppies for money as opposed to breed quality.
    "It's nice to be important but it's also important to be nice."

There is a very good one in Hollywood. pM me and i will give you her contact info.

Visualize whirled peas Merlin99's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frequentflier View Post
    Two of my customers have Vizsla's. I don't think either purchased them locally. Be careful who you buy one from- many people are just cranking out puppies for money as opposed to breed quality.
    That was the first time I'd seen one and the first thing that comes to mind is a red version af a Weimerheimer.
    ‎"I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake"