War Horse

mamatutu

mama to two
:yay: Excellent movie!!!

I agree. Watched it last week. Some parts are hard to watch, but that is the reality of war, and life. Great movie for older kids. It has a very good message. It is one of the those movies that should come with tissues, but it has a feel good ending, and gives one the sense of hope!

Dakota

~~~~~~~
This posting would have been real late if I had... :lol: No, it is out on DVD now and I ordered it from DirectTV.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
ha ha, I'm a little delayed about some things

:lol: Well, if you haven't seen it, it is one of the better movies I've seen in a long time. It takes place in World War I so if you are surrounded by a bunch of boys like me or like history in general, it will hold their interest & yours. I don't know if you ever saw 'Angela's Ashes' or not but Emily Watson played Angela in that film. She also has a role in this film. There is something unique about her IMO and for some reason; I just haven't seen a bad movie that has had her in it.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
DirectTV is offering all the movie channels free this weekend and this is on now and scheduled a few more times this weekend - worth watching! :yay:

PJay

Scenery in this movie beautiful! Nice of you letting people know showing this weekend.

The struggles that take place I can't handle to watch again. This reminds me of Lassie. :lol:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Scenery in this movie beautiful! Nice of you letting people know showing this weekend.

The struggles that take place I can't handle to watch again. This reminds me of Lassie. :lol:

I didn't think I could watch it twice but I did and cried like I didn't know what was going to happen next. :cds: