tack swaps?

Eventer29

Any tack swaps coming up soon? Looking for show clothes for one of my kids. Also have a lot of stuff we need to get rid of!

mommy1

What are you looking for? And what do you have to get rid of ? :) I am also on the lookout for kids show clothes and tack! Thanks

Eventer29

Mostly kids show clothes. One kid I have no clue what size, she is a little oddly shaped, the other i will have to find out.

ebs

English? Western? I have some of both, the English would probably fit a 7-8 year old, the Western a 9-10 year old. (Little girl) Some boots, paddock and Western, Western belt, Western hat too. I also have a Wintec kids saddle in good shape, just a small scratch on the cantle. PM me if you're interested!

Eventer29

I am looking for english kids clothes. The one girl is 8 I think, and to me seems tall for her age, but I get such a range of kids in diff sizes its hard for me to tell. The other is going to be hard to fit. She is short and heavyset. Sure wish I had not lent my old show clothes out and never got them back. I was built the same way. I will see if I can get a better idea of the sizes they wear.
As far as what I have...
Saddles, mostly all purpose but some close contact. english and western bits ranging from pony to horse. some bridles and bridle parts. I have a draft horse size english breastplate, dont think has ever been used but has been sitting for years. shipping boots, blankets, sheets. All sorts of misc stuff! some of it in good shape or newish, some in need of TLC. Will have to make a list of what I have and prices.

Last edited:

mommy1

What size/type of saddles do you have? I am looking for about 15.75" english saddle. Also looking for size 8 or 10 show coat.

Eventer29

I have 15"-17". Will have to look and see exactly what brands and sizes though. There are about 10 of them all stacked up not being used.