8 Ugly Houses We Love

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
"Is beauty in the eye of the beholder? These 8 ugly houses answer that age-old question with a resounding: Yes! Despite some odd proportions, strange building materials, and off-the-wall colors, these prideful homes all have redeeming qualities that endear them to their owners. For one, they’re all unique. And in this cookie-cutter world, that’s saying a whole lot! Which is your favorite?"

Read more: Ugly Houses | Unusual Homes Around the World | HouseLogic

Ugly Houses | Unusual Homes Around the World | HouseLogic

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
While I do like 'The house that rocks' Living where I do I would have to have the 'Its a bird, its a plane' Move that sucker into one of the lavish trailer parks on Great Mills road and be the envy of all my neighbors. Giving the whole 'Hood' a new meaning to the term 'flying high'.

As for second link the 'Tumbleweed' suits my fancy, park that in my daughters yard and watch the show from my own 'space'.

:coffee:

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!
While I do like 'The house that rocks' Living where I do I would have to have the 'Its a bird, its a plane' Move that sucker into one of the lavish trailer parks on Great Mills road and be the envy of all my neighbors. Giving the whole 'Hood' a new meaning to the term 'flying high'.

As for second link the 'Tumbleweed' suits my fancy, park that in my daughters yard and watch the show from my own 'space'.

:coffee:

Why stop there? Add the UFO as an in-law suite to be parked in the trees nearby!