So i get a call.....

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
From "card member services" 617-390-4562 they have been calling me twice a day for about month or so now...well i dont have a credit card....i just let it ring each time they call well today was the last straw. i answered and hit 1... dude answers i said "please put me on your do not call lis..... CLICK!" he hung up on me then it calls me back 10 mins later......:burning:

I just called it back lol it went through to a voicemail that is full and the guys name is "MIKE JONES" what the hell!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
From "card member services" 617-390-4562 they have been calling me twice a day for about month or so now...well i dont have a credit card....i just let it ring each time they call well today was the last straw. i answered and hit 1... dude answers i said "please put me on your do not call lis..... CLICK!" he hung up on me then it calls me back 10 mins later......:burning:

I just called it back lol it went through to a voicemail that is full and the guys name is "MIKE JONES" what the hell!

This happens all the time, and they keep using different calling cards. I have stopped answering all calls I don't recognize. Even screaming in the phone DO NOT CALL MUTHER ####ERS doesn't get them to stop. :ohwell:

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
This happens all the time, and they keep using different calling cards. I have stopped answering all calls I don't recognize. Even screaming in the phone DO NOT CALL MUTHER ####ERS doesn't get them to stop. :ohwell:

Im calling it back from my PC it rings and goes to a voice mail of "mike jones" so im just gonna blow it up....

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer

keep them talking, then interrupt and tell them you are going to be three waying the sherrifs dept, and to please hold :killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I blame stupid people who fall for scams. Email accounts clogged with spam are their fault too. BURN THEM!

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
If you have a smartphone there is an APP called MrNumber, it uses public contact lists as well as input on their website. I have seen numbers come with the listing "spam", "scam", and other labels. Plus you can block the number and other options.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
They won't stop. Got a call at about 6:00 tonight. I pressed one to talk to a rep about lowering my interest rate. I nicely asked again to be removed from the call list. CLICK!!! (on their side)

I've gone so far as to tell them I'm dead.

I still get called the next day.

I do blame Obama for this travesty. He needs to either hire someone who can manage the people to do what the DO NOT CALL list WAS for or get rid of the program entirely.

I volunteer to be the manager for a mere 1M/yr.