234/5 Intersection Shut down?

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
Never heard overturned. Heard it was an overflow from the top of the tank.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
That 4 way has been a crap shoot ever since they repaved and moved the lines on 242 back from the intersection.

THEY ONLY REPAVED PEOPLE! THE TRAFFIC PATTERN DID NOT CHANGE!!!! PHUCKINMORONS!!!!

That 4 way has been a crap shoot ever since they repaved and moved the lines on 242 back from the intersection.

THEY ONLY REPAVED PEOPLE! THE TRAFFIC PATTERN DID NOT CHANGE!!!! PHUCKINMORONS!!!!
The problem is that the two side stop lines are so freakin' far back from the intersection it doesn't look like they are part of the traffic equation! I don't know how there hasn't been a ton of t-boning since the new paving!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The problem is that the two side stop lines are so freakin' far back from the intersection it doesn't look like they are part of the traffic equation! I don't know how there hasn't been a ton of t-boning since the new paving!

Then you get donkeys that think the right turn lane to go NB 242 is a passing lane to go around left turners. :burning:

glhs837

Power with Control

Why is that a problem? If the stop sign/line is too far back to see clearly, then it's only common sense to pull forward slowly until you can visually clear the intersection before entering. Only problem I have had there is folks who don't understand the right of way rules for such intersections.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Wirelessly posted

No this is a new accident. Accident is backed up for several miles. Accident is at Flora Corner Rd. White Altima I think.

Why is that a problem? If the stop sign/line is too far back to see clearly, then it's only common sense to pull forward slowly until you can visually clear the intersection before entering. Only problem I have had there is folks who don't understand the right of way rules for such intersections.
All 4 cars could see each other clearly... the problem is that there are those at the stop signs heading north and south on 234 hit the stop sign... screech to a stop and then barrel forward without taking the side cars into consideration because they are way far back from the intersection. I use that intersection daily and it is now scary as hell to use because folks are blowing through out of turn all the time now.