Horses slaughtered in 'black magic killings'

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Horses slaughtered in 'black magic killings' | The Sun |News

TWO horses have been killed in horrific attacks linked to black magic worshippers.

One was beheaded and left on a beach with a driftwood cross topped with the body of a dead seagull.

And a pregnant mare was found mutilated in a field. She was treated by a vet but died after her foal was stillborn.

Both attacks happened around the time of the recent “supermoon”.

The beheaded horse was found on Pentewan beach near Mevagissey, Cornwall, on Bank Holiday Monday with “Rest in Peace” written in the sand beside it.

The other was discovered near Gainsborough, Lincs.

The killings come after a stallion called Eric was found dead in Cornwall with his right eye gouged out, teeth removed and genitals hacked off.

His death coincided with a day of satanic animal sacrifice and cops said they could not rule out a ritualistic motive.

In recent weeks three bullocks have been mutilated with blunt instruments in St Tudy in Cornwall.

A fisherman said of the Cornwall horse killing: “I’ve seen many carcasses of seals and dolphins washed up on the foreshore over the years and some have been mutilated as the result of propeller injuries.

“This animal has no such injuries and the head seems to have been removed surgically as a clean cut.

“The way it was arranged makes me shudder. I believe whoever did this is sick and needs help.

“It really seems like some sort of black magic ceremony has taken place.”