'Animal Rescue' gone wrong...

So did these people really think they were "saving" the dogs from a worse outcome...:confused: The picture is horrifying.

Five family members were arrested after authorities found a 1-year-old and 58 dogs living in filthy conditions inside a Texas home, MyFoxDFW reports.

Authorities say 48-year-old Teresa Weldon allegedly got as many as 200 dogs over the course of two years from local shelters by claiming to run an animal rescue operation.

Read more: 5 arrested after baby and 58 dogs found living in filthy Texas home | Fox News

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
So did these people really think they were "saving" the dogs from a worse outcome...:confused: The picture is horrifying.

Five family members were arrested after authorities found a 1-year-old and 58 dogs living in filthy conditions inside a Texas home, MyFoxDFW reports.

Authorities say 48-year-old Teresa Weldon allegedly got as many as 200 dogs over the course of two years from local shelters by claiming to run an animal rescue operation.

Read more: 5 arrested after baby and 58 dogs found living in filthy Texas home | Fox News

:twitch:

SoMDGirl42

I don't get it. I have dogs. Dogs sometimes have accidents. I've come home and one of the dogs has had explosive poo. I feel bad because they can't hold it. I understand that. As soon as I open the door, I KNOW. :geek: Oh god I know. :banghead:

This is only one day and a pile or two of poo from a dog with an upset tummy. The smell makes me gag. It makes mini me :barf: She will choose to sit outside until I clean it and deodorize it. How do people live in a house that is totally covered in shiat? I would die from anorexia because I would puke and gag and never keep food down. How do they do it? Is it really possible to actually get used to the smell of shiat?

Katelin

one day the dark will end
It is called hoarding.. it is on TV all the time.
And if a shelter can get rid of a dog, no questions asked, they will.
Way too many animals in shelters and not enough homes.

I know of a couple of so called "rescues" that have a couple of borderline hoarders in their group.

Sad, but the reality is there.

Baywatchv8

So after reading this story the worst part was about the dogs? is that what you are saying, or not saying? What about the one year old?

It is called hoarding.. it is on TV all the time.
And if a shelter can get rid of a dog, no questions asked, they will.
Way too many animals in shelters and not enough homes.

I know of a couple of so called "rescues" that have a couple of borderline hoarders in their group.

Sad, but the reality is there.