Anyone familiar with Ecolab?

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by tatercake

Well dur...:bonk:

I saw that on the website.
I'm trying to find out where they are located in Maryland, and if anyone knows anything else about them.

James White

Have a nuisance?Im 4 hire
Depends on what section she is going to work for them in,they have alot of different departments,there Maryland office is in Annapolis.

Great company....also on NYSE "ECL"

what else you need to know

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by James White
Depends on what section she is going to work for them in,they have alot of different departments,there Maryland office is in Annapolis.

Great company....also on NYSE "ECL"

what else you need to know

Annapolis isn't so bad of a commute from Lusby, but then, I don't know how traffic is. :smile:
To be honest, I don't know exactly what she's going to be doing. Her title will be something to with being a dispatcher, and it's located in Indianapolis.

The reason I ask is because it sets up an opportunity for her to transfer to a Maryland office after we get married, so that she'll have a job waiting for her when she comes here.

Since this job she was offered doesn't require a college degree, I would imagine she would be able to transfer here to any of the jobs that don't require a degree.

Do you have any idea what their address is in Annapolis? I want to punch it into Mapquest.

James White

Have a nuisance?Im 4 hire
The one in annapolis is the main headquaters for maryland offices of ecolab.

The one that controls this area is in Lanham Md.(PG county)
4400 Lottsford Vista Road,Lanham Md.301-731-5500

Like I said the have and our involved in alot of stuff,It really depends on what department she is working for.They always have job openings listed for ecolab in maryland.

Good luck.