If you ran a retail store......

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
... and one of your employees showed up for work with her ass hanging out, would you send her home?

We're talking about a department store that carries women's/men's/children clothes, shoes and housewares, not a strip club.

... but she does have a nice booty :biggrin:

Attachments

• booty babe 2.jpg
    booty babe 2.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 340

DEEKAYPEE8569

Her ass isn't hanging out. :eyebrow: I think she looks cute.

Yeah, she does, but just like everywhere else, there usually exists a "dress code." I don't think her outfit; while nice to look/gawk at; is more than likely considered "inappropriate work attire."

SoMDGirl42

i see more ass hanging out driving down Great Mills Road. Most of it is coming from HS boys with their pants hanging down. They are now wearing their pants UNDER their butt. What's the point?

FED_UP

... and one of your employees showed up for work with her ass hanging out, would you send her home?

We're talking about a department store that carries women's/men's/children clothes, shoes and housewares, not a strip club.

... but she does have a nice booty :biggrin:

Darn you just gave me an idea, open all male shopping store, with the ladies in daisy dukes and small tops, chi ching. Ladies send applications to me, application consist of just a side view photo.

Last edited:

FED_UP

i see more ass hanging out driving down Great Mills Road. Most of it is coming from HS boys with their pants hanging down. They are now wearing their pants UNDER their butt. What's the point?

I thought that was your azz I saw by Burger King, nice.

Hank

my war
No dude....I'm just saying, a lot of employers quote a "dress code" to prospective employees.

Dude... she is wearing "pants"...albeit tight, but so what... Her ass cheeks aren't hanging out! Are women supposed to dress like a damn Muslim at work?

DEEKAYPEE8569

Dude... she is wearing "pants"...albeit tight, but so what... Her ass cheeks aren't hanging out! Are women supposed to dress like a damn Muslim at work?

I don't have a problem with it. I'm just saying, whoever she works(ed) for might have a policy that deems this outfit as "inappropriate", using the broad stroke term usually contained in the "policy" book they like to hit you over the head with. If I was doing the hiring and she walked into the interview wearing that....."No need; you got the job." :lol: