Animal Blind Date

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Is your perfect match a pot-bellied pig, a jungle nymph or a giant snail? Answer the 7 questions in this test to find out which creature from the animal kingdom you would be paired up with on an Animal Blind Date. Or take the test for someone else and find out if your friends really are the cool cats or mad monkeys you think they are.

Take the test!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
We can take that two ways

Either we like guys who strut their stuff....or.....

We like flamboyant "guys" who dress in brightly feathered outfits and screech loudly.:barf:

:biggrin:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Re: We can take that two ways

Originally posted by cattitude
Either we like guys who strut their stuff....or.....

We like flamboyant "guys" who dress in brightly feathered outfits and screech loudly.:barf:

:biggrin:

OMG No! I'm high maintenance enough! :biggrin:

romance

One of the sinners
A Macaw?

If you want a long-term relationship with someone honest, safe, faithful and a good talker, then the macaw is the species for you. It will spread its big wings around you, and crush any tough nuts with its massive beak. A macaw will stay with its partner for life.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I'm a red panda

The red panda is passionate and very good with its hands. Don't go surprising them with late night visits as they're territorial and solitary, and uninvited visitors will get a fierce reception. But don't worry, deep down your date's a romantic at heart.

Treat yourselves to some bamboo furniture.

~~~~~~~

Hmmm..."passionate and very good with its hands" :lol:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
A Rhinoceros Iguana

I guess if the date goes nowhere I can still eat the thing.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'm a Sand Cat

They say if you love cats, you love to love. The Sand Cat is a lone ranger with bite. A fair weather party animal, so make the most of those long summer nights, although you may prefer winter when you'll be early to snuggle down. Don't even think about cheating, your date's got big ears. Treat your self to an evening stroll in the sand dunes.

~~~~~~~~

Sounds good to me! :biggrin:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
HEY CATT!!!

My perfect match is an Otter!! No kidding :roflmao:
If you like good old-fashioned fun, and the promise of something lasting, you are on to a winner. This playful home body is always up for a laugh, but make sure you give them a bit of their own space now and then. If you are a night owl, then pick again -- nightime isn't the right time for this mammal. Treat yourself to a day at the water park.

Last edited:

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin
This is too much of a coincidence....

get this!... my perfect match is a penguin.:wink:

This cheeky little creature is sure to keep you entertained on any date. This formally dressed suitor is gregarious and social and will always look for a crowd. They are smooth and slick in the water and can probably get themselves out of any awkward situation.

it's penguin love baby!:cool:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by AnonymousPenguin
This is too much of a coincidence....

get this!... my perfect match is a penguin.:wink:

This cheeky little creature is sure to keep you entertained on any date. This formally dressed suitor is gregarious and social and will always look for a crowd. They are smooth and slick in the water and can probably get themselves out of any awkward situation.

it's penguin love baby!:cool:

:roflmao: The picture in my mind is PRICELESS. :lol: