Weather

KDENISE977

What's this I hear of some impending tornados this afternoon? I know their are weather persons on here so what's the scoop?
TY :)

nobody really

I need a nap
desertrat had a cool wunder weather site, but it doesn't work anymore. it was cool. showed paths of storms, potential vortex forming...perfect for an afternoon like we might have.

anybody have something similar?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
that's the one i found. this one i'm talking about showed you where the storm path was, showed where vortex were forming.. had little squares and circles, and paths....and dots and little men running around naked....

ok, that last part i made up
This one does. Scroll down and look to the right of your screen for the options.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Remember that one storm where you crawled under your bed and cried like a baby?
I did NOT cry like a baby!! I just lay there......under the bed..... nekkid...... waiting for a tree to come thru the roof. :drama:

That was when a tornado took off the end of my neighbors house.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
We don't get a lot of tornado warnings where I live but I do remember one where my husband, my infant son, and I sat on the couch, just waiting to make a break for the basement if we heard one coming. I remember my son just looking at us like we were nuts for waking him up to just sit around and do nothing.

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
Great another evening of my Ms. Thang... thinks shes from Beverly Hills pooch driving me crazy. She is such a sissy. :eyebrow: I wish she would hide under a bed, nooooo I have to hold her.

Be safe everyone and no hiding under beds for humans. lol

:coffee:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Baja, you do know that ribbon/avatar is for survivors of Ovarian Cancer?
Stop trying to mislead people! It is also for other reasons and can be displayed by anyone.

Teal Ribbon :
Meaning: This color is a symbol for ovarian, cervical, and uterine cancers as well as sexual assault, polycystic ovarian syndrome, and tsunami victims. Awareness Ribbons Meanings and Colors

AND you said it was illegal for me to steal it. I am proving you wrong.