Nicole Kidman pee's on Zac Efron's face in movie

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Nicole Kidman: No stunt pee was used in this film | News.com.au

While out promoting the movie at Cannes, Kidman told Deadline Hollywood the scene was done for real: "Yes, I did the scene. That was what Lee wanted. It was in the script. And it’s pretty out there. I mean I love Zac. He’s such a great guy and let me just say I am glad it was him. I feel safe with Zac and hopefully he feels safe with me. Oh my God I can’t believe it’s all over Twitter. Of course it would be all over Twitter."

In the scene that has everyone fired up, Efron's character is stung in the face by a jellyfish. After a group of nurses suggest that urine will ease the pain, Kidman pipes up: "If anyone is gonna piss on him, it's gonna be me!"

LordStanley

I know nothing
Nicole Kidman: No stunt pee was used in this film | News.com.au

While out promoting the movie at Cannes, Kidman told Deadline Hollywood the scene was done for real: "Yes, I did the scene. That was what Lee wanted. It was in the script. And it’s pretty out there. I mean I love Zac. He’s such a great guy and let me just say I am glad it was him. I feel safe with Zac and hopefully he feels safe with me. Oh my God I can’t believe it’s all over Twitter. Of course it would be all over Twitter."

In the scene that has everyone fired up, Efron's character is stung in the face by a jellyfish. After a group of nurses suggest that urine will ease the pain, Kidman pipes up: "If anyone is gonna piss on him, it's gonna be me!"

At least he got to see her cooch!