Thanks to All Kinds!

monsterman

Dig it!
I would like to take the time to extend a heartfelt thank you to the staff of All Kinds Veterinary in Callaway. We had to have our very sick pup put to sleep today - easily one of the hardest things I have ever had to do - and they were great to us and to our pup - she went gently with caring people around her. Thanks folks for making the ordeal much less unbearable; please keep up the good work and caring!!!

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I would like to take the time to extend a heartfelt thank you to the staff of All Kinds Veterinary in Callaway. We had to have our very sick pup put to sleep today - easily one of the hardest things I have ever had to do - and they were great to us and to our pup - she went gently with caring people around her. Thanks folks for making the ordeal much less unbearable; please keep up the good work and caring!!!

So sorry for your loss.

Autumn and Adam actually came to our house when we had to put down our lab.
Great people.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I'm sorry for ur loss
.. and the vets and staff there are wonderful.. even in the saddest situations

My heart goes out to u and ur family

monsterman

Dig it!
Thank you all so much. This has been a difficult day to say the least, thankfullly there are still vets out there that have their hearts in their work. We will be continuing to take our other pup there (though he's a bit lost without his pal right now).

:howdy:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Thank you all so much. This has been a difficult day to say the least, thankfullly there are still vets out there that have their hearts in their work. We will be continuing to take our other pup there (though he's a bit lost without his pal right now).

:howdy:

Aaww ... give him lots of snuggle time.. and yummo treats....
(As if he didn't get all that love anyway..lol.. how could we love them more?!!)

luvmygdaughters

I'am so sorry for your loss. I know how difficult it can be to lose your four legged family member. I have to say the staff at St. Marys vet. clinic was extremely sympathetic and compassionate when I had to have my girl put down after 18 years together. Hope your pain eases with time and give lots of attention and hugs to your other pup.

ChattyCat

ChattyCat
loss

Very sorry for your loss.

idiganthro

So sorry for the loss of your sweetie. I too had to have a special fur baby put to sleep almost a month ago and had the same experience with All Kinds. Not only were they wonderful when treating him during his final years, but they were exceedingly kind when the day came.

Roman

Like everyone else has said, I am very sorry for your loss. It's never easy, but the good thing is, that you have another Baby that needs you more now, than ever. Keep all of the other stuff from your lost Baby around for awhile, as it will help the other with his, or her own Grief. Hugs to you, and your Family,

SoMDGirl42

I'm sorry for your loss. They assisted one of my boys a few weeks ago to cross the rainbow bridge. He was my buddy for 12 years. It's tough. They were very compassioniate and gave me as much time as we needed. That meant alot. It's not easy, and they know that.

Edit:
I received a package in the mail this week. It was a card from them along with his footprints in plaster. Very touching.

Last edited: