Survivor All-Star, who was voted off???

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Matt the football player got tackled.....It came down to Amy (the pink hair girl), The Hawiian girl ( Not Jasmine but the other one) and Matt.....Matt lost out.....

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Originally posted by bbubblyb
I missed Survivor last night. Can anyone tell me what all happened and who got voted off?

Thanks

I missed Survivor too (American Idol).....I think, according to the TV Guide, it was a recap show from the beginning to now to bring people up to date.....I don't think anyone was booted.....

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by Dupontster
Matt the football player got tackled.....It came down to Amy (the pink hair girl), The Hawiian girl ( Not Jasmine but the other one) and Matt.....Matt lost out.....

Good. I wasn't real crazy about Matt. I liked his personality and all - he seems like someone I could be buds with, but I didn't think he was all that good of a singer. Definitely not someone I would think of as a superstar.

But then I said the exact same thing about Clay Aikin last year, so what do I know?

I'd like to see Amy get booted next week. Again, I like her, personally, but shes not that great of a singer.